Was I in the wrong?

VixR

Veritas
This is the fundamental divergence I suppose. As a woman, you think you can successfully simulate the intimacy you give to your true romantic partners and commoditize it. But those fake kisses, hugs, smiles, etc. can be sensed a mile away subconsciously and consciously by your mark or, *ahem*, client in your body language.
Then you agree with me when I said they know they’re being “deceived”, but they ignore it bc the package is more favorable to them than its contents. No one wants to believe this (even sugar daddies who’re actively paying for it want a charade). You’re basically restating me now.

You are trying to convince a woman who said in previous page:

Do you tell a woman I’m with you cause you’re beautiful? So why expect a woman to admit it to a man that it’s for his riches?

So me approaching a woman for her looks and want to get to know her is the same as a gold digger approaching a man for his pocket. I think she is trolling us cause I refuse to believe someone really believe its the same. VixR stop trolling us:yloezpe:

She would sit there with a straight face and tell us beautiful actresses would enjoy sex with a dude like Harvey Weinstein because of his money/power/status like they do with the dudes they are actually into. What does she take us for sxb. :mjpls:

She would sit there with a straight face and tell us beautiful actresses would enjoy sex with a dude like Harvey Weinstein because of his money/power/status like they do with the dudes they are actually into. What does she take us for sxb. :mjpls:
Bro you figured it out quick. It took me far longer to figure it out. She is operating on high level mind fvckery when it comes to trolling. She writes like a very articulate person and uses big words....but this is part of the trolling. I used to fall for it. No more

VixR

Veritas
Okay, now I know you're trolling. You got me. Congratulations. :ivers:
Are you willfully blind? You don’t think women who successfully gold-dig and find the rich man of their dreams, and hence find the financial security they’re looking for, develop a relationship with him on that basis, as in your example with the man following his physically attractions?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No, you’re not wrong.

But let’s be honest and practical here. This is pretty much the traditional model. You went for that consciously, and yet you’re surprised your earnings are an important part of the equation. That’s a bit naive, don’t you think?

The only thing surprising in this case is how incredibly brash she was about it.
:pachah1::pachah1: you're never in the man's side in any thread. I'm lovin the consistency sistaaa. :mjlol:

Goldman

Sxb, similar arguments could be made about the meher, no transactions, no malab.
waryaa dont go for meher and compare it to paying for s. These s want payment every single time. Most meher is paid if there is a divorce for the security of the woman. I said before Aussie.....a girl can say killing babies is ok and you will side with her:camby:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
waryaa dont go for meher and compare it to paying for s. These s want payment every single time. Most meher is paid if there is a divorce for the security of the woman. I said before Aussie.....a girl can say killing babies is ok and you will side with her:camby:
@AussieHustler you cool with killin the Rugrats my nigga?! :damn:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@Gooney112 you did nothing wrong man. You felt some type of way. That's you. f*ck everything else. You didn't like the situation, so f*ck the . It ain't that complicated bro.

@Gooney112 you did nothing wrong man. You felt some type of way. That's you. f*ck everything else. You didn't like the situation, so f*ck the . It ain't that complicated bro.
Thanks....well we had full falling out and wont see each other again. She called me all sorts of names and said Im a and probably has a small d1ck:ftw9nwa: she hasnt seen it....maybe a lucky guess:ftw9nwa: You know the most annoying thing. All 3 dates she was late. One time I paid for a movie in advance and we missed it cause she was late. I really hate people who cant keep time

Are you willfully blind? You don’t think women who successfully gold-dig and find the rich man of their dreams, and hence find the financial security they’re looking for, develop a relationship with him on that basis, as in your example with the man following his physically attractions?

You're using the term "relationship" quite liberally. Do they develop a relationship in the general sense that I develop a relationship with my grocer over the years and we laugh and know each other well? Sure. But if something changes in the business dynamics of the transaction, it's over and I go to the next grocer down the street.

Likewise, she may tolerate and even enjoy herself with the mark, but if you're truly saying it's anything more than the natural friendliness and familiarity that results from a continued and convenient business transaction, then either you're trolling or you really don't know what a real relationship is. I wouldn't even doubt in a majority of these cases she's probably messing around with a man that she is truly into. It's not the same thing for a man who is into you primarily for your looks.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Thanks....well we had full falling out and wont see each other again. She called me all sorts of names and said Im a and probably has a small d1ck:ftw9nwa: she hasnt seen it....maybe a lucky guess:ftw9nwa: You know the most annoying thing. All 3 dates she was late. One time I paid for a movie in advance and we missed it cause she was late. I really hate people who cant keep time
Love is rough buddy. Some of these laaaaaaaaadies can be harsh as a motherfucker. Thank God for sweet women.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You're using the term "relationship" quite liberally. Do they develop a relationship in the general sense that I develop a relationship with my grocer over the years and we laugh and know each other well? Sure. But if something changes in the business dynamics of the transaction, it's over and I go to the next grocer down the street.

Likewise, she may tolerate and even enjoy herself with the mark, but if you're truly saying it's anything more than the natural friendliness and familiarity that results from a continued and convenient business transaction, then either you're trolling or you really don't know what a real relationship is. I wouldn't even doubt in a majority of these cases she's probably messing around with a man that she is truly into. It's not the same thing for a man who is into you primarily for your looks.
Yo she's burning CDs and giving you bootleg advice fam. Cut that shit. We got the internet now.

One of the most damaging movies of all time was pretty woman. It glamourized s and humanized them. Even I used to dream of saving a and we would live happy ever after. It has brainwashed so many women and changed the perception people had of sex workers

He's also forgetting that the Meher is a very good gauge whether she's into you or not. A symbolically low meher is not only blessed according to the deen, but it shows she's truly into you.

He's also forgetting that the Meher is a very good gauge whether she's into you or not. A symbolically low meher is not only blessed according to the deen, but it shows she's truly into you.
Exactly......Aussie hate mehers since he was rejected for one back in the day when he was macalin dugsi in sydney

Trending