Was I in the wrong?

You are right. Here in uk we have common laws and same in sweden. As the marriage rate went down, they introduced this. If you live long enough together you are basically married. Maybe uts best if you dont live together. But then if you have bastard kids...then you are in the same position. As much of an incel I may sound here. The sex robots will be tge great equalizer. Once men dont have to deal with women and cloning and sex robots are here. Then maybe women will start entering marriages with the right intentions
Poland is worse. Men have to pay more taxes because they are sick of getting married and being ripped off. The women forget the man holds the key to marriage. Now they rely on the government to push the men to get married to them or pay high taxes.

Poland is worse. Men have to pay more taxes because they are sick of getting married and being ripped off. The women forget the man holds the key to marriage. Now they rely on the government to push the men to get married to them or pay high taxes.
They will try every move. Women and soft liberal men. Therw is a war on men. But you are right. Men hold the key to marriage and family

They will try every move. Women and soft liberal men. Therw is a war on men. But you are right. Men hold the key to marriage and family
The men are cadaan and can easily blend in other cadaan countries. They will simply move. Who will pay taxes then? The women take more from the country than the men. Those desperate women will follow their men as well. At the end of the day, the retarded politicians lose.

You are right. Here in uk we have common laws and same in sweden. As the marriage rate went down, they introduced this. If you live long enough together you are basically married. Maybe uts best if you dont live together. But then if you have bastard kids...then you are in the same position. As much of an incel I may sound here. The sex robots will be tge great equalizer. Once men dont have to deal with women and cloning and sex robots are here. Then maybe women will start entering marriages with the right intentions

I think that solution of not living together will work temporarily, until they go back and introduce a law defining cohabitation as anyone living in a "marriage-like" relationship for x amount of years. And if you have children together you are automatically common-law.

As for sex robots, I only think that will appeal to incels and weirdos sxb. Then you have to ask yourself about AI. Wouldn't it stand to reason a true AI would pick up on the repulsive nature on these characters like normal women would, and end up leaving them? Some thing to consider.

@VixR

You are making traditional women lool cold and only look at a man from what he can provide financially. Like there is no love or connection for them. You being harsh dont you think

Well, when you put it like that...

It seems convincing on its face, but its fallacy. There’s no continuity in the two scenarios you’re describing. The motive in the second scenario doesn’t mirror the unknown (x) motives in the first scenario that might I add don’t even lead to financially favorable outcomes, to even determine their having that kind of relationship.

So in your mind, she’s supposed to find out after she marries him?

I thought I said practical.
Stop looking out for them gold digging females. Marriage is not on the table and she is nagging him about his earnings. That is a red flag. You are turning into those somali moms who make sure their daughters stay virgin until she marries as a ticket out of poverty.

Well, when you put it like that...

It seems convincing on its face, but its fallacy. There’s no continuity in the two scenarios you’re describing. The motive in the second scenario doesn’t mirror the unknown (x) motives in the first scenario that might I add don’t even lead to financially favorable outcomes, to even determine their having that kind of relationship.

Is it a "fallacy" in the pure mathematical sense? Yes, but it's a useful first and possibly second-order approximation. The variables in every relationship are different, and that applies even to poverty-stricken Somali households. The reasons for divorce vary and are diverse, but some clear common sense rules can be derived. If you add another incentive to an already volatile marriage, one would expect volatility to increase or at least remain constant. I'm not saying it's impossible for volatility to decrease with that added incentive, but it's not a bet most thinking and rational people are willing to make. Let the economists and sociologists work it out with their simulations.

I think that solution of not living together will work temporarily, until they go back and introduce a law defining cohabitation as anyone living in a "marriage-like" relationship for x amount of years. And if you have children together you are automatically common-law.

As for sex robots, I only think that will appeal to incels and weirdos sxb. Then you have to ask yourself about AI. Wouldn't it stand to reason a true AI would pick up on the repulsive nature on these characters like normal women would, and end up leaving them? Some thing to consider.
Well Man will work hard for it to never reach that level. Maybe a more realistic option will be how they have sex in Demolition Man (my favorite movie) I can actually see this happening

VixR

Veritas
It’s interesting how our intuitions are different, but I think sex robots will be good for women (and men).

Ultimately, I think people will always seek human contact, unless science produces AI perfectly unrecognizable from humans, which I doubt. And that’ll prove interesting nonetheless.
Stop looking out for them gold digging females. Marriage is not on the table and she is nagging him about his earnings. That is a red flag. You are turning into those somali moms who make sure their daughters stay virgin until she marries as a ticket out of poverty.
Gold-digging is just a term not-so-well-to-do guys came up with to neg women who chase financial stability from men who are in a position where they can accommodate that. Given the option to be in his shoes, gold-digger wouldn’t be in your vocabulary.

Why would I want to be in his shoes? to get fake love from a woman who wants me for my money.
A gold digger is a woman who woukd be with a man purely for his money. But a gold digger will never say to a man I dont love you. Im just here to mooch of you. So essentially they are deceiving men hence why they are viewed negatively.

VixR

Veritas
Why would I want to be in his shoes? to get fake love from a woman who wants me for my money.
A good question.

I don’t think I need to express that love and sex are not mutually exclusive.

Men are richer, even today. Some women are willing to chase that to their own ends. There are girls I personally know who have sugar daddies. If I was on that level of material thinking, I could’ve been myself. The only reason a man would feel disdain for that, in essentially what random next persons choose to pursue, is bc what you’re pursuing (sex with hot women) and what they’re pursuing (riches) puts you at a serious disadvantage from the jump on what you want, so you neg them, meanwhile no one blames a guy for not pursuing the male equivalent of this (fugly women).

That’s my reasoning for being convinced by he term gold-digging being made up by bitter men. Women certainly don’t call each other this.

Most women dont care if a man get screwed by a man. They all enjoy our suffering.....oh the sex robots will humble them. Im gonna name my first robot farxiyo and then sagal will be next. Cant wait
giphy.gif

A good question.

I don’t think I need to express that love and sex are not mutually exclusive.

Men are richer, even today. Some women are willing to chase that to their own ends. There are girls I personally know who have sugar daddies. If I was on that level of material thinking, I could’ve been myself. The only reason a man would feel disdain for that, in essentially what random next persons choose to pursue, is bc what you’re pursuing (sex with hot women) and what they’re pursuing (riches) puts you at a serious disadvantage from the jump on what you want, so you neg them, meanwhile no one blames a guy for not pursuing the male equivalent of this (fugly women).

That’s my reasoning for being convinced by he term gold-digging being made up by bitter men. Women certainly don’t call each other this.
giphy.gif