Was Dahab Marina a scam?

Pretty much, Golis is a Hormuud subsidiary
Kick them out, just search twitter they are in bed with al shaytaan

Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
hormuud are the ‘ghost’ goverment of Somalia. They run everything behind the scenes. I don't approve of this
Uno a lot of their internal operations like the programming running their site or the financial technology the use is outsourced to Indians and even Ukrainians

I’m expecting western Somali tech workers will come back and blow firms like Hormuud out of the water with better pricing and higher quality stuff when they feel it’s safe to return.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Uno a lot of their internal operations like the programming running their site or the financial technology the use is outsourced to Indians and even Ukrainians

I’m expecting western Somali tech workers will come back and blow firms like Hormuud out of the water with better pricing and higher quality stuff when they feel it’s safe to return.
Yep we’re planning on it.

World

VIP

The problem is that they will resort to violence if they feel their monopoly is threatened, your death will be blamed on an Al Shabab assassination.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The problem is that they will resort to violence if they feel their monopoly is threatened, your death will be blamed on an Al Shabab assassination.
It’s up to the president to bring anti monopoly laws

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race

Yup, that’s why I’m not worried. Western born educated business men would easily blow Hormuud out of the water.

Of course it was scam. Did you guys really think a real estate project costing over $100 million would be constructed in one of the poorest countries in the world. Yeah no chance.

Trending

Latest posts