Was Cabdi Tahliil Warsame involved in Siad Bare backed pogroms in Hargeisa, Somaliland region?

I'm not of the court jester lineage
12972.jpg

reer

VIP
IDGAF about Hadrami or gabays. That ain't my lane, I'm not of the court jester lineage. I'm telling the truth. Even a reer Kooshin @reer who is a nephew of MSB agreed with me. You don't know what you're talking about. I told you internal dynamics within our ranks. But you still here crying about a 30 year old regime.

:mjlol:
idaajaa was mucaarad do you see me attacking him anoo reer koshin ah sxb the kacaan was a government dad baa taageeray dad kale mucaarad bay ku ahaayeen laakiin @JohnQ sounds like he is hung up on kacaanka sometimes we sound like a bogeyman war ninyahow 30 baa ka soo wareegtay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
idaajaa was mucaarad do you see me attacking him anoo reer koshin ah sxb the kacaan was a government dad baa taageeray dad kale mucaarad bay ku ahaayeen laakiin @JohnQ sounds like he is hung up on kacaanka sometimes we sound like a bogeyman war ninyahow 30 baa ka soo wareegtay

Exactly. I know bro. All they are hung up is on the karbaash of MSB. Like nigga. Victimization is part of your history? Ok go ahead. Don't get mad when ppl correct you.

:nahgirl:

Idaajaa and Aw Jaamac were the two men who revised Somali history for the kacaan and you're saying they're mucaarid. Qolyihiina marexaan xishood malihidiin:what:. & hung up on what, this is the topic of the thread either discuss or dhaqaaq:wtfdis:

Adaawe

Idaajaa and Aw Jaamac were the two men who revised Somali history for the kacaan and you're saying they're mucaarid. Qolodani marexaan xishood malihidiin:what:. & hung up on what, this is the topic of the thread either discuss or dhaqaaq:wtfdis:

They don't need to revise anything. You have no history. What's the point?

:pachah1:

Adaawe

Lets remince taarokhda al Xiraabu al Goyta al Tedros, leader of MX in Futuux al xabash

Him and all our figures. I'm not here to debate. I just came to correct. Go back to your regularly scheduled programming of calacaaling about Siad Barre and Marehan.

:yousmart:

Him and all our figures. I'm not here to debate. I just came to correct. Go back to your regularly scheduled programming of calacaaling about Siad Barre and Marehan.

:yousmart:

@Al-Burcaawi @Mahamed @Manafesto @shum33

I dont blame MX for Afweyne's crimes, which were more representative of Northerners with a grudge over deegaan they lost to Isaaq. You should stop defending him in the name of Sadenimo

And now, lets resume the regularly scheduled programming of learning about Xiraabu al Goyta al Tedros, a 19th generation descendent of throne of Ugaas Mareyxaan as Sade

Xiraabu.png

Adaawe

@Al-Burcaawi @Mahamed @Manafesto @shum33

I dont blame MX for Afweyne's crimes, which were more representative of Northerners with a grudge over deegaan they lost to Isaaq. You should stop defending him in the name of Sadenimo

And now, lets resume the regularly scheduled programming of learning about Xiraabu al Goyta al Tedros, a 19th generation descendent of throne of Ugaas Mareyxaan as Sade

View attachment 120640

I don't discuss our abtirsi with laangaabs.

:nahgirl: