Was Cabdi Tahliil Warsame involved in Siad Bare backed pogroms in Hargeisa, Somaliland region?

Bohol

VIP
I heard along with Sanguub they use to sing in Hargeisa during the long war and encourage the pogroms.

Nevertheless he was a great musician.

I heard along with Sanguub they use to sing in Hargeisa during the long war and encourage the pogroms.

Nevertheless he was a great musician.

Sangub, YamYam and almost all other darood fanaan poets and singers were hardcore kacaanists and They used to help encourage the darood and Kacaan friendly clans in the war against Isaaq. It's no secret and their anti Isaaq pro kacaan/darood material is all over the internet :icon lol: They're part of the reason Muj Mooge was hunted down and killed(aun) same with Gacayte(aun)

Sangub, YamYam and almost all other darood fanaan poets and singers were hardcore kacaanists and They used to help encourage the darood and Kacaan friendly clans in the war against Isaaq. It's no secret and their anti Isaaq pro kacaan/darood material is all over the internet :icon lol: They're part of the reason Muj Mooge was hunted down and killed(aun) same with Gacayte(aun)
Ur a coon. As a noble issaq u should be peddling the Darood Boogeyman narrative
The most prominent singers were Issaq an .5
All the singers were kacaanist

:mjlol:

There's no boogeyman. The Kacaan/Darood and their lackeys lost the war and were decimated and tried to use the arts in their favor. Naturally Isaaq have the most famous artists and all of them were anti Kacaan. That includes Mooge, Gacayte, Hadrawi, Gaariye,Saxra axmed, Ibrahm Gadhle and more. Mooge being the famous of all abwaano was shot and then hunted down and killed in the hospital in Somali Galbeed. This wasn't just a physical war but a war of words and is why payroll Darod artist like Yamyam wrote dhuux tagoogo among other verbal diarrhea to incite clannish support for the regime

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP

There's no boogeyman. The Kacaan/Darood and their lackeys lost the war and were decimated and tried to use the arts in their favor. Naturally Isaaq have the most famous artists and all of them were anti Kacaan. That includes Mooge, Gacayte, Hadrawi, Gaariye,Saxra axmed, Ibrahm Gadhle and more. Mooge being the famous of all abwaano was shot and then hunted down and killed in the hospital in Somali Galbeed. This wasn't just a physical war but a war of words and is why payroll Darod poets like Yamyam wrote dhuux tagoogo among other verbal diarrhea to incite clannish support for the regime

I heard after Maxamed Mooge Libaan death it resulted in a civil war between Garxajis and Ogaden in the Haud. Many Ogaden died.

I heard after Maxamed Mooge Libaan death it resulted in a civil war between Garxajis and Ogaden in the Haud. Many Ogaden died.

Yep. The Ogaden were being fully armed and supplied by the Kacaan and the Garxajis were deep in Somali galbeed sending them to naar pushing them from hargeisa environs to deep into aggah land :icon lol:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

Isaaqs are liars. Yamyyam opposed Siad Barre at the later years of his reign. All the well known singers and belly dancers were Isaaq.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Isaaqs are liars. Yamyyam opposed Siad Barre at the later years of his reign. All the well known singers and belly dancers were Isaaq.
They are putting us together on this one and im getting tired of them xoog iyo xiniyo season looks like its coming early for MOD
FA0ADDEA-45A9-4765-B400-42F25B8556B4.gif

Adaawe

They are putting us together on this one and im getting tired of them xoog iyo xiniyo season looks like its coming early for MOD
View attachment 120557

They really tried to say YamYam was supportive of MSB. He was one of the few elites that was respected by Reer Xamar and he didn't get harassed due to his connection with USC elites. They don't know how to fkd nor understand Southern dynamics.

The Sangub stuff? I didn't even pay attention

At the end everyone abandoned papa to stay alive even his orphans in geedo:mjlol:

Here's Yamyam who later got ripped to shreds by the SNM Ibraahin gadhle

Adaawe

At the end everyone abandoned papa to stay alive even his orphans in geedo:mjlol:

Here's Yamyam who later got ripped to shreds by the SNM Ibraahin gadhle

No he didn't. He opposed him due to MSB's rule. You don't know because, well you aren't MX or part of the ruling class. They were even MX coup attempts. Stick to being a court jester. That's your hierarchy in Somali society. When it comes power and influence. We are untouched.

:mybusiness:

reer

VIP
No he didn't. He opposed him due to MSB's rule. You don't know because, well you aren't MX or part of the ruling class. They were even MX coup attempts. Stick to being a court jester. That's your hierarchy in Somali society. When it comes power and influence. We are untouched.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yamyam before his diarrhea of praising kacaan and fighting snm he started with"Maxkamad la saarayo nin layirahdo Hadrawi oo burcada(SNM) dagaalamaysay oo baabi'isay caruurtoodi iyo dadkoodi oyo dalkoodi." This is how your awoowe YamYam describes the people who rose against Papa Barre. That's without going into his verbal diarrhea so called poems defending Papa

Not even 30 years later and you're trying to change history. YamYam was actually known as the Af Hayeen(Mouth Piece) for Papa Barre Regime:mjlol:
Screenshot_20200525-221214_Chrome.jpg

Adaawe

Yamyam before his diarrhea of praising kacaan and fighting snm he started with"Maxkamad la saarayo nin layirahdo Hadrawi oo burcada(SNM) dagaalamaysay oo baabi'isay caruurtoodi iyo dadkoodi oyo dalkoodi." This is how your awoowe YamYam describes the people who rose against Papa Barre. That's without going into his verbal diarrhea so called poems defending Papa

Not even 30 years later and you're trying to change history. YamYam was actually known as the Af Hayeen for Papa Barre Regime:mjlol:
View attachment 120591

IDGAF about Hadrami or gabays. That ain't my lane, I'm not of the court jester lineage. I'm telling the truth. Even a reer Kooshin @reer who is a nephew of MSB agreed with me. You don't know what you're talking about. I told you internal dynamics within our ranks. But you still here crying about a 30 year old regime.

Trending

Latest posts