Was Anyone Here Ever In Special Education?

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
I punched a kid in the face and my teachers sent to me special education. They realized I was regular and wasn't violent after a week and sent me back. I think I used to watch too many action movies and stuff. I've been on the honor roll and peaceful since.

Yaraye

VIP
I punched a kid in the face and my teachers sent to me special education. They realized I was regular and wasn't violent after a week and sent me back. I think I used to watch too many action movies and stuff. I've been on the honor roll and peaceful since.
how is it going? haven't seen you in a while

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
I was even though I was an honors student in highschool (regular classes) because I was neurodivergent and learned differently.
I'm always worrisome about people being labelled neurodivergent. How did you know you actually had a condition.

Also due to Somali inbreeding we have a lot of autism, I personally believe no one should marry within six generations of their subclan.

Also due to Somali inbreeding we have a lot of autism, I personally believe no one should marry within six generations of their subclan.
somalis aren't like pakis, imbreeding isn't that common.

the autism comes from old ass men having children, as old sperm causes birth defects
every autistic somali kid that I know has a geriatric father.

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
somalis aren't like pakis, imbreeding isn't that common.

the autism comes from old ass men having children, as old sperm causes birth defects
every autistic somali kid that I know has a geriatric father.
you do have a point. this kind of messes up my future plans. Stanford says 35 is when it starts declining and it only gets worse.

"Data from more than 40 million births showed that babies born to fathers of an โ€œadvanced paternal age,โ€ which roughly equates to older than 35, were at a higher risk for adverse birth outcomes, such as low birth weight, seizures and need for ventilation immediately after birth" - https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...rs-associated-with-increased-birth-risks.html

we need younger families, i blame the cost of living.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I remember once i was slacking in class and the teacher sent me down to the lower sets as a punishment to scare me saying he will move me there permanently. I just spent most of the time bantering with my lower set friends cause the work was dead easy.

For the Americans sets are the terminology for the level of difficulty a specific classroom has. 1 is the highest and 5 is the lowest some schools even go down to 6.

I'm always worrisome about people being labelled neurodivergent. How did you know you actually had a condition.

I'm not Somali, but I was diagnosed at 8 years old with Borderline Asperger's Syndrome.