Waryaada what age did you guys move out of your parents house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was blessed with a barii hoyo.

Sxb there is no such thing as a baari hoyo. Intaas beey hoyodaa kusoo le'ekiise. You gotta start being a baari yourself. Hug and kiss your mom and thank her for giving birth to you. Help her get through any difficulties she's experiencing. Cherish her while she is still alive.

AUN bro. Don't forget to always make dua for her if you are muslim.

xamarcade what about you sxb. I remember you mentioning that you bought a house for your mother. Do you live with her?
Yea bro, basically I saved up while living at home and used the money to buy a house, I'm contemplating on buying another house in a couple of yrs or spend that money on investing back home on a farm, I'm leaning towards the latter but we'll see how the situation unfolds in the future inshallah.

I am contemplating whether or not I should move out of my families house. What age did you move out and was it a good decision?

Tradition in Denmark is if you're 20 and haven't moved something is wrong with you :)

I moved out at the age of 19 and I have never looked back and I'm a more independent for it :)

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I am contemplating whether or not I should move out of my families house. What age did you move out and was it a good decision?

Faraxs should move out between 18-20 and learn how to be responsible. The reason why so many Faraxs are good for nothing ciyaala suuq is living at the parent's home until they are 30. If they had to fend for themselves, they wouldn't have the opportunity to act like AA.

Xalimos should move out, when Faraxs comes with 30K meher, pays for the wedding and everything else :win:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Faraxs should move out between 18-20 and learn how to be responsible. The reason why so many Faraxs are good for nothing ciyaala suuq is living at the parent's home until they are 30. If they had to fend for themselves, they wouldn't have the opportunity to act like AA.

Xalimos should move out, when Faraxs comes with 30K meher, pays for the wedding and everything else :win:
:mjkkk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xalimos should move out, when Faraxs comes with 30K meher, pays for the wedding and
everything else :win:
Well I guess they will never move out then.
E4DAA019-BB2F-4D92-A1E3-2104C11BB86D.png

VixR

Veritas
I couldn't disagree more with the gist of these comments. Yeah, sure, timing is everything and you don't necessarily have to move out at say, 18 or whatever, but there's a huge difference between young ppl prior to moving out and after having done so. I swear, grown "children" in their parents home are still legit like children from what I've seen, and it's in line with my own experience. Next thing you know they're like fucking 26 or some shit and no sense of responsibility, self-sufficiency or money-management.

I encourage you to move out, but do it in a timely manner, save first, and don't bother your family with idiotic bailouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending