Waryaada what age did you guys move out of your parents house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am contemplating whether or not I should move out of my families house. What age did you move out and was it a good decision?

Gambar

VIP
Why would you move out? If you have a good job contribute to the household and stay, especially if your family owns a home. Don’t be like these stupid gaalo who leave home at the age of 18 and knee deep in debt.

Stay. You don't have to cook or clean if you're a boy and you pay a fraction of the real cost of rent, food and bills. Just wait til you've saved up and are ready to marry.

Stay. You don't have to cook or clean if you're a boy and you pay a fraction of the real cost of rent, food and bills. Just wait til you've saved up and are ready to marry.
guys do as much housework as women in somali households
It's just women are home more often and complain more often

Why would you move out? If you have a good job contribute to the household and stay, especially if your family owns a home. Don’t be like these stupid gaalo who leave home at the age of 18 and knee deep in debt.

My mother and I own the home so we don't have many expenses. But my mother ilaahi haa barakeeyo makes it too easy for us, she takes care of all the cooking and cleaning of the house and I handle everything else.

I feel like everyone should live alone at some point before they start a family of their own. Its a different type of challenge which helps you learn more about yourself and prepare for the adult life

19 and the best move I ever made. I learnt how to cook, look after myself better and the value of money. If your Willy controls your brain, then stay at your parents basement.

My mother and I own the home so we don't have many expenses. But my mother ilaahi haa barakeeyo makes it too easy for us, she takes care of all the cooking and cleaning of the house and I handle everything else.

I feel like everyone should live alone at some point before they start a family of their own. Its a different type of challenge which helps you learn more about yourself and prepare for the adult life

If you wanted to learn about adult life, just pay some of the bills and help your mum out with cooking and cleaning. No need for the grand expense of living alone. Believe me a lot of your paycheck will go on rent, food and bills. All for what? Just so you havr an experience?

I wish I was blessed with a barii hoyo.

If you wanted to learn about adult life, just pay some of the bills and help your mum out with cooking and cleaning. No need for the grand expense of living alone. Believe me a lot of your paycheck will go on rent, food and bills. All for what? Just so you havr an experience?
Damn how many people was in your household for cooking and cleaning to be a burden?

Lol trust me it still won't be the same as living alone and handling everything on your own. How long did you live alone and what was your experience like.

Lol trust me it still won't be the same as living alone and handling everything on your own. How long did you live alone and what was your experience like.

I was only alone during university and it was stressful having to pay all the bills and cook. I loved the summer when I was at my parents more often eating mum's cooking and chatting to dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts