warya Jake come in. Abdiexit kulaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not twisting your words. That’s exactly what you said, you only like people who give you attention....
Of course one of the things a man will look for is a woman that is attracted to him and gives him attention, but that is just one of the many factors involved in finding a spouse. What you stated is irrelevant and nonsensical. You mean to say that a man should look for a woman that gives him no attention just because she is from the same race as him.

In my opinion you are the one obsessed with somali men and can't handle the fact that we are moving on and giving women of other races a try.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Of course one of the things a man will look for is a woman that is attracted to him and gives him attention, but that is just one of the many factors involved in finding a spouse. What you stated is irrelevant and nonsensical. You mean to say that a man should look for a woman that gives him no attention just because she is from the same race as him.

In my opinion you are the one obsessed with somali men and can't handle the fact that we are moving on and giving women of other races a try.

Lol how many times were you rejected

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
A lot of things. Firstly, it’s unnatural, secondly it’s disgusting, thirdly you’re children are gonna have an identity crisis.
u saying its unnatural is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard in my life. whats unnatural is a jinn and a human having sex. But living humans have the same biology regardless of Race. Take back what u said. Its actually a sin saying the union of two humans being unnatural what is unnatuaral is a human fucking a goat walaal. caadi iska dhig.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
u saying its unnatural is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard in my life. whats unnatural is a jinn and a human having sex. But living humans have the same biology regardless of Race. Take back what u said. Its actually a sin saying the union of two humans being unnatural what is unnatuaral is a human fucking a goat walaal. caadi iska dhig.

No it’s unnatural. A half bred will always be half bred.

Somalis seriously need to adapt a rassenschande mentality before we become the new mulatto race.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
No it’s unnatural. A half bred will always be half bred.

Somalis seriously need to adapt a rassenschande mentality before we become the new mulatto race.
somalis arent becoming mulatos anytime soon saaxib. idk why u trippin for. U western raised say wallahi somalis are gonna become mulatos as for the rest of us we cool.
:drakekidding:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
somalis arent becoming mulatos anytime soon saaxib. idk why u trippin for. U western raised say wallahi somalis are gonna become mulatos as for the rest of us we cool.
:drakekidding:

Watch when our race seizes to exist in Somalia or the diaspora world. I give it a century before it happens.

What?

Who said I disagree with what the children of nabi Adam did?
But you keep flip flopping and implying that race mixing is wrong. You do realise that they race mixed in the beginning with each womb twin marrying the other with different Dna to prevent too much birth defects.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
But you keep flip flopping and implying that race mixing is wrong. You do realise that they race mixed in the beginning with each womb twin marrying the other with different Dna to prevent too much birth defects.

Now that we do have races, that if you interbreed within it, it wont cause defects, why marry out.

Rassenschande is degeneracy

Watch when our race seizes to exist in Somalia or the diaspora world. I give it a century before it happens.
You are wrong the father's seed matters not the female. That is how we and the arabs determined our clans. How will we go extinct just because we choose ajnabi wives instead of somali women? also you seem to disregard the number of somalis back home that will marry only somalis. Look at nabi suleiman....his mother was a non israelite woman and yet he was still of the tribe of judah thanks to his father's seed.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You are wrong the father's seed matters not the female. That is how we and the arabs determined our clans. How will we go extinct just because we choose ajnabi wives instead of somali women? also you seem to disregard the number of somalis back home that will marry only somalis. Look at nabi suleiman....his mother was a non israelite woman and yet he was still of the tribe of judah thanks to his father's seed.

Since ajanbis wouldn’t be willing to go somalia, don’t you think you’ll live in the west.

And it’s funny how you think men have power over their children in the western world.

Status
Not open for further replies.