warya Jake come in. Abdiexit kulaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all #AbdiExit haters all I gotta say is Nacala iyo waxad tahiin ba wasse . BLM dh!loyin na Allah naar ha geeyo amiin thumma amiin
giphy.gif

@Dalmoor you lost another one lol
Damn! why are yall so obsessed with somali men's dating preference? Even black men don't get this much hate when they absolutely trash black women's looks whilst simultaneously marrying out.

@Emily can you tell this girl that somali men are humans too! and that like every other race of men we are free to marry out if we fall in love with beautiful women of other races. Yall act like you own us! we can marry whoever we want. #FreeAbdis

:mindblown::umwhat:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Damn! why are yall so obsessed with somali men's dating preference? Even black men don't get this much hate when they absolutely trash black women's looks whilst simultaneously marrying out.

@Emily can you tell this girl that somali men are humans too! and that like every other race of men we are free to marry out if we fall in love with beautiful women of other races. Yall act like you own us! we can marry whoever we want. #FreeAbdis

There is something wrong with race mixing

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Show her some love, she needs some Abdi attention.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
What's wrong with race mixing to make it forbidden? so i should ignore some nice girls i know from other races that have been showing me attention, because they are a different race?

:bell:

So you only agree with race mixing because foreign women give you attention?

Let’s say, if men gave you attention, would you be inclined to change your current sexuality.

I want to impregnate a girl from another race and start my own tribe . 200 years down the road I’ll have a landheere tribe to skewer the BLM xaarlimos . My kids will know their Aabo’s Eternal enemy and they will carry on my jihad long after I’m gone. If BLM isn’t eradicated in my lifetime my kids and their kids will see to it that it gets destroyed

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another one bites the dust, when she dumps your ass you will come crawling back and we will shut down your ass @Jake from State Farm

We are a proud group and wont accept unloyal traitors.

full

So you only agree with race mixing because foreign women give you attention?

Let’s say, if men gave you attention, would you be inclined to change your current sexuality.
Don't twist my words! I simply stated that i would not ignore the advances of a girl with a nice personality from the other race.

:nahgirl:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Don't twist my words! I simply stated that i would not ignore the advances of a girl with a nice personality from the other race.

:nahgirl:

I’m not twisting your words. That’s exactly what you said, you only like people who give you attention....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts