warya Jake come in. Abdiexit kulaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
what is this bullshit we were just flirting couple of days agoo and talking about how we gonna meet up and shit and how you will take me to a one in a life texas tour and now your acting brand new with me and xaalimos in general i thought you were the one i guess i was wrong your no different to these ashy abdis so you either choose me or abdi exit

what is this bullshit we were just flirting couple of days agoo and talking about how we gonna meet up and shit and how you will take me to a one in a life texas tour and now your acting brand new with me and xaalimos in general i thought you were the one i guess i was wrong your no different to these ashy abdis so you either choose me or abdi exit
He always had becky in his heart don't get fooled by malaab talk:hillarybiz:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
forget about that whitewashed kid who watches anime. I offered you to come over to silicon valley for a short visit. you only have to pay for your plane ticket. all other expenses is on me and I'll take you on a tour to the most beautiful neighborhoods in America.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
forget about that whitewashed kid who watches anime. I offered you to come over to silicon valley for a short visit. you only have to pay for your plane ticket. all other expenses is on me and I'll take you on a tour to the most beautiful neighborhoods in America.
here you are telling me you gone treat me like a queen yet cant even pay for my plane? nigga do you think im not stupid enough to detect a broke ass nigga

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Warya go get some Californian girl Katy Perry’s pussy

Baxx sig is mine

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
apologize? amma need more than that like changing your profile pic and denouncing this movement for me if you a reall ass nigga
@government @Dalmoor @Pureblood @geeljire madaxweyne

Don’t stone me :liberaltears:

I hope you guys lead a successful movement.

I won’t claim #abdiexit no more
Since I betrayed you all.

This isn’t a w for the xaarlimos(except sig). The movement is still growing

Don’t let anyone else become a wounded troop like me
:francis:

I love you all but I just can’t give up that sambusa fed booty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending