Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tenor.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Isaaq double standards amuse me tbh :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
Their warlords are all conquering gentle souls with no stains of blood on their hands according to them while they see ours as genocidal maniacs deserving to be beheaded in the streets :heh:

That fickle emotional Jeegan guy who was interrupting the Warsangali dude was saying: " Kani waa Morgan Saqiir ah.." they dream of Morgan shagging their wives at the night lmao. He's their nightmare

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is monarchy culture, we have cultural values of progressing our people, that's why Siyad Barre broke SSDF up thru port-road upgrade, we all ran for it, waa 'dhaxal' weeye kkkkk. I would also wallahi no joke, that value of 'horumar' is ancient mind-set instilled into our culture from monarchies and being 'someone of status' and contributing to society. If u want to win the hearts of people that are ancient sultanates win it thru 'progress' there is no other way, every other way will lead to 'conflict' because of cultural values clashing. All Somalis need to realize we have developed/developing people just like all nations and ethnic group, there is nothing 'uniform' about development as qabiils.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People don't understand me and my thinking style and think im contradicting myself and my political positions constantly which is totally incorrect. I am secularist and do believe in human rights but u need to demonstrate your a human 'first' is paramount @hawa-ali and evidence of that is history/sultanates/culture/law n order/structure and desire of progress and bettring yourself and your society. I don't see these fundamental roots in some clans due to different clan developments since not all clan development is equal and uniform. Hence please stop it Hawa and looking for holes in what I say of contradiction. I have a qadiyad but somalia is unique case that requires indepth analysis and that's all I did. I don't decide the conclusion of my analysis I lead the evidence lead to the conclusion. I don't begin with a cultural bias whatsoever like u were indicating and give all clans the benefit of the doubt and impartial. But what is there to be impartial about a whole ummah being put behind cages and razor wires like common animals, it shows their humanity has a long way to go 'insaan ma aha' like halimo soofe said.

Halimo soofe might not be your cup of coffee but what she said doesn't go into contradiction of what we have witnessed for 30 years in Somalia and especially Mogadishu. Even Madoobe doesn't do that in Kismaayo having the people in cages and barb wire shit. There is complete 'banditry' on the road which is hallmark of barbarian culture as they all did banditary regardless world wide. U see so many barbarbian traits in hawiye they match it 100% too a tee and just becuz im liberal doesn't mean I will ignore the evidence so I dont insult people. I am liberal that believes in bettering people and sometimes that requires a 'harsh words'. I am sure the Puntites will elect me as my liberalism isn't the type they assume of one love, but one of 'caution' first like farmajo does but i wont use sloganeering of 'somali hanolaato' while insulting those maskin population who do not know how their being treated due to a 'loss of culture' and no 'isimo anymore' oo uu dhaqan celin laha 'humans are not caged' like this by govts, what is wrong with u 'hawiyay' qofki oran laha ma joggo, isagi ayaaba xoolaha lamid ah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen the Isaaq issue is one of 'madness' they kept fighting 'siyad' like 'cawaan' not thinking of 'progress' because 'dhaqankooda' jahliga ayaa weli ku jirey. SSDF surrendered when siyad built the road/port in North-east, we chose the progress of our people, they chose the 'bombs' of their people. They are recently cultured people laftigooda sister and still have traits of barbarianism like hawiye but they not as 'bad' as hawiye due to queen elizabeth intervention to 'cover their naked futo' where-as @Farjano-Walad Pointed his 'sword' and said 'I am covering your futo' and that's all their history is. Wax wayn inaad ka dhigtid nimankasi ma aha calacalkooda.

Dad dhan 88 'plane' ka dhigtay the 'symbol' of their history waxay ku tusinaysa 'darod ku nool buu aha'. No joke, how can u start your history with 'jabhad' kkkkk in 88, I am even older then that. Tan kale aan ku mantaqi kkkk waa if it' not darod they refer too, it's queen elizabeth and british borders, iyagu wax ay samayn karan ma jirto without 'darod approval or queen approval' and that's what their trying to do seek queen permission of a state and 'darod approval thru ssc/makhir' which then requires 'somali approval' as a whole at a national scale since it's one border and they all have an equal say about it. Their bluffing with their secesion puntite wallahi iyaga isdilayo like HY a unionist vs Sacad muse secessionist they just use us as '88' as a cover to keep their isaaq from killing each other

Isaaq colonels were in charge of the Mudug/Nugaal massacres when they were best friends with Siad Barre.

Their hypocrisy has no end.

This is a lie.

Mudug operations were conducted by Barre's Red Berets, who were exclusively from his clan:

Jes5i95.png

There were no Isaaq in the Red Berets.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Give morgan the kursi being part of kacaan is despicable but it's time to forgive and he redeemed himself with his actions in kismayo and hargeisa :wow:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Harti were the recipient of this classic, they are in Mudane Cirro's highlights showreel:

otRgAiq.gif

You have a losing fighting record :pachah1:

He prefers that right @Dharbash @Soomaaliweyn then coming back to the 'darod monarchy' you know your 'dhaxal' garaad or prince. This nigga hates the royal system cause he knows what it means 'lifetime' kkkkk 'dhiiig dhaxal' kkkkk and isir and the tracing of house of the kings. Why u think they say osman mahmoud is 'inpure' all 'royals' are blasted about that 'dirty dhiig' kkkkk even elizabeth since the system is based on 'dhiig' not 'votes' or 'republican national movments'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Majerten know how 'phobic' Somalis are about a 'royal' system due to the unchangeable nature of 'dhaxal' and 'history' and prefer 'cawaanimo' over it no joke. That's why they say stuff like 'alla ba boqor ah' anything to 'end the boqortoyo' kkkkk even now they like 'we want republic kulaha' meaning no 'royalty' we just wanna be 'serfs' and electing 'serfs' kkkkk. Non boqortoyo lives matter kkkkk

I men just look at this man at the 'crowning of the 34th king of Darod'.

1605361142638.jpeg

They know us Osman mahmouds kkkkk are not like 'omar mahmoud' we have alot of 'wars' with these ppl in the past but they also know 'we landheere with no cuqdad' but we aint changing the 'boqortoyo' kkkk. The alex jones even reported about Ilhan Omar that she is 'royal house' who had slaves kkkk, the dhulbahante reported it to them when the slaves were freed and given majerteni status like 'beesha bidood' buu ula jeeda. Osman Mahmoud knows the dhulos really well cause a-lot of the historical wars involved their ass. They didn't defeat us and we didn't defeat them it was a stalemate against the finest warriors in Somalia they say well that's why they call us 'reer boqor' u dont become boqor without being 'warrior first'. They dont mess with us ever now, but they testing omar and they know 'isse is under them' cause of what happened in ilig totally conquered.

PPL think Ogaden was fighting here no, it was these guys kkkkkk, ogadens were leading it only, amazing how they broke up the harti but we didnt break up absame but 'sayidka' was kind of a 'unique' once in a century type of guy my father says kkkkk so i guess he must of been very wise or something. The dhulbahante held the last lane-way in mogadishu from the hordes with sade gone, mj wasnt even armed and civilian. So if dhulos cud hold all them hags in hag countrry kkkk damn it wud be intereting if hags meet REER BOQOR IN WAR, it wud blood bath but i am confident we can defeat them in open warfaree urban warfare is their 'territory' cause destruction of the city will make heaps of reer boqor pull out just to save the city kkkk. Their like african americans 'ill burn this shit down' is their threat the HORDES but open warfare hell no bruv that why they hit n run on women n child and do hoobiye attacks on xafaads n shit

Last edited:
Isaaq professional victims. This is the list of Isaaq who were in charge of the 1979 massacres

#.Axmed Saleebaan Dafle ayaa Gaalkacyo ku khudbeeyey oo ku dhaqaaqay in Reerka Majeerteen Ridoobeen oo ay Diintii ka bexeen Dhiigooda iyo Maalkooda iyo Dumar koodaba Xalaal yahay.

#.Khudbadaa kadib waxaa Mudug ka biloowday Gumaad,aan loo abeyeelin,iyo Barakac ay sameeyn Ciiidankii halkaas joogay oo ay hooggaaminayeen

ina Maxamed kaahin (HJ)
Dhagaweeyne (Habarawal)
Xasan Tanzania
Axmed Mire
Maxamed Nuux

Isaaq professional victims. This is the list of Isaaq who were in charge of the 1979 massacres

#.Axmed Saleebaan Dafle ayaa Gaalkacyo ku khudbeeyey oo ku dhaqaaqay in Reerka Majeerteen Ridoobeen oo ay Diintii ka bexeen Dhiigooda iyo Maalkooda iyo Dumar koodaba Xalaal yahay.

#.Khudbadaa kadib waxaa Mudug ka biloowday Gumaad,aan loo abeyeelin,iyo Barakac ay sameeyn Ciiidankii halkaas joogay oo ay hooggaaminayeen

ina Maxamed kaahin (HJ)
Dhagaweeyne (Habarawal)
Xasan Tanzania
Axmed Mire
Maxamed Nuux

You are not doing yourself any favours here.

The operation in Mudug was carried out by the Red Berets, a unit chosen exclusively from Siad Barre's clan.

Jes5i95.png

Besides, none of the people you mentioned was stationed in Mudug in the first place, this is embarrassing :mjlol:

@TabK Mate you cannot reason with these particular people as they don’t believe in anything called facts. Like Trump supporters who believe trump won be a lot, they live in their own little bubble and any thing outside that bubble is fake news.

@TabK

MJ know who carried out the atrocities, it's well known, just because we don't hold yearly pity parties and dig up graves, it doesn't mean your uncles got away with it.
Presents us facts and back up your accusations with evidence and no we don’t accept bro trust me sources.

@Baboon

I genuinely don't care enough to present you with further information. I feel content in the knowledge that your warlord uncles will get their punishment in the hereafter along with their godfather Siad Barre.
So how do you expect anyone to believe on what you say if you don’t back up what you say. I actually genuinely wanted to know whether these accusations were true or not since I have only ever heard them on this site and no where else.

Trending

Latest posts