Warsangeli Somaliland MP: Morgan waa nin laandheere ah, oo Harti ah

So how do you expect anyone to believe on what you say if you don’t back up what you say. I actually genuinely wanted to know whether these accusations were true or not since I have only ever heard them on this site and no where else.

Good point. I will delegate this to MJ researchers and revisit at a later stage.
Nobody has any need or desire just to pull out names from thin air and accuse random men for horrific crimes.

Good point. I will delegate this to MJ researchers and revisit at a later stage.
Nobody has any need or desire just to pull out names from thin air and accuse random men for horrific crimes.
That’s true am just tired of seeing all the fake stuff going on online, especially in Somali social media community as I believe many of them done by non-Somalis to cause further divisions.

@TabK

MJ know who carried out the atrocities, it's well known, just because we don't hold yearly pity parties and dig up graves, it doesn't mean your uncles got away with it.

We need to see evidence.

The people who carried out the operations in Mudug were from Siad Barre's own clan, as evidenced by all published sources. If you are serious about seeking justice you should heed the information presented and target the real culprits responsible for your people's suffering instead of letting them off the hook as you FKD Isaaq. Out of everyone, Isaaq can relate most to what the people of Mudug have gone through.

Choosing to FKD random people over this is a choice to let the real culprits off the hook.

He gave as good as he got. He’s known for kaftan and being outspoken not a big deal. Look what he said a few years back at 1:48

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You are not doing yourself any favours here.

The operation in Mudug was carried out by the Red Berets, a unit chosen exclusively from Siad Barre's clan.

View attachment 152823

Besides, none of the people you mentioned was stationed in Mudug in the first place, this is embarrassing :mjlol:
We need to see evidence.

The people who carried out the operations in Mudug were from Siad Barre's own clan, as evidenced by all published sources.
Do you know how to read? The source that you provided to support your assertion that the people responsible for the Mudug massacres were exclusively Marehan doesn't even mention Marehan. This is embarrassing kulaha. Nigga, do you have any shame?
:mindblown:

Do you know how to read? The source that you provided to support your assertion that the people responsible for the Mudug massacres were exclusively Marehan doesn't even mention Marehan. This is embarrassing kulaha. Nigga, do you have any shame?
:mindblown:

The fact that Red Berets were drawn exclusively from Siad Barre's clan is well known. Educate yourself:

Red Berets MJ 2 copy.png

Red Berets MJ 3 copy.png

Its interesting you did not know that, given what the Red Berets did in Mudug.

You idiot your SC was in 91 when his clan were the only ones that were fighting for him. Obviously it was more inclusive in the late 70s when the mudug operations were going on.

Another simpleton. We are not talking about the army, this is a specific unit. The Red Berets were an exclusive unit drawn from Siad Barre's clan. This was always the case:

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 10.20.10.png

Its very interesting that now, when you have all the sources, you are still making up excuses for those who committed crimes against your people.

You are what we call a dayuus.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The fact that Red Berets were drawn exclusively from Siad Barre's clan is well known. Educate yourself:

View attachment 153020

View attachment 153021

Its interesting you did not know that, given what the Red Berets did in Mudug.
Perhaps you should have posted that in the first place. I just find it mind boggling that you're taking screenshots without even reading them.
:mjlol:
But regardless, your sources are talking about the Red Berets of 1991 in Mogadishu. Of course they were exclusively Marehan. The country was in civil war and only Marehan remained in the Red Berets at that point.

The Red Berets of 1978 were mostly Marehan, but not exclusively. Madowweyne were also part of it.
As for the leaders, aside from one Dhulbahante, they were all Isaaq.
Another simpleton. We are not talking about the army, this is a specific unit. The Red Berets were an exclusive unit drawn from Siad Barre's clan. This was always the case:

View attachment 153032

Its very interesting that now, when you have all the sources, you are still making up excuses for those who committed crimes against your people.

You are what we call a dayuus.
No one is downplaying Marehan involvement here. The president responsible for all of this and more was Marehan after all. That's common knowledge. What isn't common knowledge is the part other clans played in this and that is what is being shed light on here.

Perhaps you should have posted that in the first place. I just find it mind boggling that you're taking screenshots without even reading them.
:mjlol:
But regardless, your sources are talking about the Red Berets of 1991 in Mogadishu. Of course they were exclusively Marehan. The country was in civil war and only Marehan remained in the Red Berets at that point.

The Red Berets of 1978 were mostly Marehan, but not exclusively. ******weyne were also part of it.
As for the leaders, aside from one Dhulbahante, they were all Isaaq.

No one is downplaying Marehan involvement here. The president responsible for all of this and more was Marehan after all. That's common knowledge. What isn't common knowledge is the part other clans played in this and that is what is being shed light on here.

I was well aware of what I posted, it is you who was ignorant of the well known fact that Red Berets were drawn from the Marehan clan.

You keep repeating fabricated BS with zero reputable published sources, I have listed plenty of sources above, and plenty more can be found. Red Berets were made up of Siad Barre's closest kin, this is not up for debate.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I was well aware of what I posted, it is you who was ignorant of the well known fact that Red Berets were drawn from the Marehan clan.

You keep repeating fabricated BS with zero reputable published sources, I have listed plenty of sources above, and plenty more can be found. Red Berets were made up of Siad Barre's closest kin, this is not up for debate.
You're saying that there were no Madowweyne in addition to the Marehan? This is common knowledge.

You're saying that there were no ******weyne in addition to the Marehan? This is common knowledge.

This is categorically false, not a single reputable published source supports this.

You have seen what the sources actually say, neither Isaaq nor Hawiye killed your people in Mudug. You know who did, but for whatever reason, you choose to duck them and make claims you have no evidence for.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is categorically false, not a single reputable published source supports this.

You have seen what the sources actually say, neither Isaaq nor Hawiye killed your people in Mudug. You know who did, but for whatever reason, you choose to duck them and make claims you have no evidence for.
You can't be serious. The names of the Isaaq generals are listed in an article linked on the last page and the Madowweyne Red Berets are well known to everyone with any knowledge of this topic. I'm not going to learn history from a semi-literate 16 year old from Burco. I'm actually from this region and know what happened.

You can't be serious. The names of the Isaaq generals are listed in an article linked on the last page and the ******weyne Red Berets are well known to everyone with any knowledge of this topic. I'm not going to learn history from a semi-literate 16 year old from Burco. I'm actually from this region and know what happened.

All published sources state that Red Berets, exclusively drawn from Siad Barre's clan, did your kinsmen dirty. If you can not provide published reputable 3rd-party sources supporting your claims, like I did above, you have no case.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
All published sources state that Red Berets, exclusively drawn from Siad Barre's clan, did your kinsmen dirty. If you can not provide published reputable 3rd-party sources supporting your claims, like I did above, you have no case.
There's very little published information on the Mudug massacres in English. Human Rights Watch didn't even cover it when it was happening. The actual details of what happened are found in Somali news articles (already linked in this thread) and books like Abdullahi Yusuf's.

Again, this information is common knowledge to anyone who is familiar with this history. I don't need to waste my time proving anything to you. It's not like you have any sort of respect for published sources. If you want to argue that the Earth is flat, have at it; it won't make the Earth flat.

There's very little published information on the Mudug massacres in English. Human Rights Watch didn't even cover it when it was happening. The actual details of what happened are found in Somali news articles (already linked in this thread) and books like Abdullahi Yusuf's.

Again, this information is common knowledge to anyone who is familiar with this history. I don't need to waste my time proving anything to you. It's not like you have any sort of respect for published sources. If you want to argue that the Earth is flat, have at it; it won't make the Earth flat.

So in other words, not a single published reputable source supports your bogus claim?

That is what I said in my very first post. Glad we got there in the end.

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
I thought warsans left SL and there were no politicians left, so who is he.. being told different things

Trending