Warning for those who engage in zina

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her life is now changed forever. For the rest of her life she will have to take pills to suppress this disease.

He slept with a transexual or men and got infected. I don't believe the story of girl in the campus who gave him. Nope!

Well-- there is a verse in the bible that says- Wages of SIN is death,.

You want to commit a sin- then the moment u commit it- your death slowly is planned- unless u repent and never did it again,.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If the system was just he would be executed. He probably gave it to other girls too.

I personally would have loved if u get death penalty if u r convicted of giving it to someone. that way--there is no more victims and not more aids going around

This is disease is so rapant- i know 5 people who r in my world who have it.

And thats not mentioning the thousand of people in Minneapolis i know who are not in my world but creep in thru gossip

I personally would have loved if u get death penalty if u r convicted of giving it to someone. that way--there is no more victims and not more aids going around

And thats not mentioning the thousand of people in Minneapolis i know who are not in my world but creep in thru gossip
There was this racist white male who had HIV and would get into fake relationships with the goal of spreading his disease to African American women without telling them about his condition. He was arrested after he done it to the 800th woman…
:damn:

Like the thread i posted earlier. Wait to yiu hear from the other side because this was debunked. Psychopathic chick was texting herself. The things people do to hurt another. Stay safe yall 🙏🏾.

U really are the AIDS expert. I agree that the death penalty is needed for cases like these.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There was this racist white male who had HIV and would get into fake relationships with the goal of spreading his disease to African American women without telling them about his condition. He was arrested after he done it to the 800th woman…
Sexual Jihad wtf.

:ivers:

Another W for virgins 😂😂
20231025_224708.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Poor black women. They will need Jesus.
I Love You GIF by Mouse