Warning for girls/woman: does your future husband think he can force you to have sex?

Try to figure out if a man thinks

1. That he owns you and your body after marriage.
2. That he has the right to force you to have sex if you refuse (for whatever reason).

PRIOR to marrying him.

Allah forbid a man like the one below:

"I have her in my nikkah and i can just take her whenever i feel like. I am obviously stronger and i can get what i want."

Last edited:
Plz stfu, we have WC to watch, dont need this Gender nonsense

Hey GWORLLLL!!!!

Thanks for being the first trans-woman to post in my topic titled 'warning to girls and women'.

3d1ef3eb00a13427e757ff23127239a3.gif

Last edited:
Sacdiyo wants to pass a Kufar legislation so Puntland can claim that the federal government and Puntland governent constitutions don't aline. Than Puntland and Somaliland will go to the gulf countries and request full indepandance ☺

Lotta rapists revealing themselves in this thread. Wouldn’t you want your wife to equally enjoy having sex with you? It’s disgusting…

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: β€œThe Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: β€˜If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses [and does not come], and he spends the night angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’”

(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4794; the additional phrase quoted in square brackets is from Abu Dawood, al-Sunan, Kitaab al-Nikaah, Bab haqq al-zawj β€˜ala’l-mar’ah).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: β€œThe Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: β€˜If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses [and does not come], and he spends the night angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’”

(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4794; the additional phrase quoted in square brackets is from Abu Dawood, al-Sunan, Kitaab al-Nikaah, Bab haqq al-zawj β€˜ala’l-mar’ah).
That hadeeth shows that forcefully taking her should not happen since he spends the night angry at her because she didn't allow him to have intercourse.

She can only refuse in the first place if the refusal works otherwise forcing himself on her against her will would have been the solution and would have been suggested as one in this hadeeth or any other but you won't find that anywhere in any hadeeth.

And she shouldn't refuse but with a valid reason such as sickness/menstruation. Not simply because she doesn't feel like it otherwise she falls under the curse of the angels like its mentioned in that hadeeth.

If a woman wants the Lacanah of the angels and the wrath/anger of Allah, then so be it. Divorce/fasaq is Halal and easy in Islam. If you don't like your husband/?wife just divorce. No need to go back and forth for something that the 'nas' has established.

Puntite Queen thread carefully. Allahaaga ka cabso waxaan wa aduun waana labo maalmood.

If a woman wants the Lacanah of the angels and the wrath/anger of Allah, then so be it. Divorce/fasaq is Halal and easy in Islam. If you don't like your husband/?wife just divorce. No need to go back and forth for something that the 'nas' has established.

Puntite Queen thread carefully. Allahaaga ka cabso waxaan wa aduun waana labo maalmood.

Careful about what?

A man cannot force himself upon his wife.

Lotta rapists revealing themselves in this thread. Wouldn’t you want your wife to equally enjoy having sex with you? It’s disgusting…

This is the women's den and this topic was an invite for GIRLS and WOMEN but the sexual predators decided to be triggered and rush the topic with pro-rape comments.

Are you also a transgender like @Mount23 ?

If you want to avoid this. Why not just marry someone you’re sexually attracted to? That way you can both enjoy loads of wasmo together. Instead of trapping some miskeen farax into a sexless marriage for his resources.

If you want to avoid this. Why not just marry someone you’re sexually attracted to? That way you can both enjoy loads of wasmo together. Instead of trapping some miskeen farax into a sexless marriage for his resources.

You are missing the point altogether.

Sometimes the wife is not in the mood for whatever reason. Sometimes the husband is not in the mood for whatever reason.

Nobody has the right to force someone into the deed. That is the point!

Both Muslim twitter and reddit are so humiliating. If your wife doesn't genuinely desire you, go find someone who does. This is not a way to live.

You are missing the point altogether.

Sometimes the wife is not in the mood for whatever reason. Sometimes the husband is not in the mood for whatever reason.

Nobody has the right to force someone into the deed. That is the point!
I don’t know if you can sus them out though. Many abusers prob come off as decent people in the talking phase tbh. You’ll most likely only find out their true colours after marriage tbh. Like miskeen abdi unknowingly wifing xalimo from the streets or a crazy naag like @Basra

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Try to figure out if a man thinks

1. That he owns you and your body after marriage.
2. That he has the right to force you to have sex if you refuse (for whatever reason).

PRIOR to marrying him.

Allah forbid a man like the one below:

Only a low IQ man or a very ugly man would say something like that.

A normal man knows that a woman is a human being and can get tired or wouldn’t be in the mood sometimes. It’s part of life.

Im the first part he says it was an arranged marriage, I bet it’s a timo jilic guy. Those men are xayawaan and hate women, I bet he’s an unattractive guy who would never be able to get a wife himself so had to resort to getting a girl β€˜back home’

For real it's gross behavior I thought it was common sense not to f*ck your wife if she says no turns out we live in a clown world. :mjlol:

Future newly wed Muslimahs should put **CONSENT** in big bolds on their nikkah contracts to avoid weirdos like those man's on twitter.

Trending

Latest posts