Warning for girls/woman: does your future husband think he can force you to have sex?

Try to figure out if a man thinks

1. That he owns you and your body after marriage.
2. That he has the right to force you to have sex if you refuse (for whatever reason).

PRIOR to marrying him.

Allah forbid a man like the one below:

It's becoming increasingly obvious that it's not enough for a man (i.e., potential) to be "religious" or "practicing"; he needs to also have good akhlaaq (so you don't automatically assume a practicing brother is also well-mannered but seek to prove that independently). That means having compassion, treating people with respect and dignity, being even-tempered, suppressing the nafs/ego, etc.

Marrying a man for his religion and character was instructed by the Prophet ο·Ί. Good character is a big component of the religion but it was mentioned separately for emphasis.

Men who justify any type of abuse or cruelty towards their wife have huge character deficiency.

I don’t know if you can sus them out though. Many abusers prob come off as decent people in the talking phase tbh. You’ll most likely only find out their true colours after marriage tbh. Like miskeen abdi unknowingly wifing xalimo from the streets or a crazy naag like @Basra

Allah knows best. I would just suggest asking the right questions, making duah, praying istikharah and listening to your gut. Demons don't hide very well or for very long, as their main purpose in life is to abuse and control.

Trending