Warlord supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that support warlords? Are the lot of you mentally retarded?

How are you going to support someone's candidacy when they have a bad track record. Surely you there is something wrong in your heads?

The thread is not limited to the warlords of the south. Supporters of Bixi and co are also included.

I have many Somalilander friends and they all have stories about Bixi and they all tell me about his human rights abuses and the amount of blood on his hands.

He should be in a jail cell when he goes to Europe or abroad

Many warlords are still walking around in Nairobi and Mogadishu. Someone needs to off them since they are difficult to jail and don't come to the West.

We all make mistakes. We are human. A large number of Somalis are here in Canada with huge sums of wealth they stole from back home.

I have many Somalilander friends and they all have stories about Bixi and they all tell me about his human rights abuses and the amount of blood on his hands.

He should be in a jail cell when he goes to Europe or abroad

Many warlords are still walking around in Nairobi and Mogadishu. Someone needs to off them since they are difficult to jail and don't come to the West.

He was never a war lord.

But general Morgan now that's
A warlord both PL and Somalia
Both support.

:siilaanyosmile: Somalis are so fucked

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He was never a war lord.

Both support.

You do realise that Gen Morgan was banned from entering puntland until recently because of his past. Don't forget morgan was the step son of siad barre and supported a regime that killed many mjs

He was never a war lord.

Both support.

He retired liked a decade ago. He tried to enter the PL government recently, trying to restart his career but was shown no love.

I wonder what Barre Hiraale is up these days. We haven't heard from the old bastard in a while. :patrice:Maybe he married a young quruxley and retired from this Bs.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
The genocidal maniacs were Morgan, Ali Maxdi, Caydiid, Tuke, Afweyne. They were in a position of power & chose anarchy over peace. The rest who have blood on their hands were a result of the republic completely crumbling, I would hardly consider them warlords:yacadiim:

The genocidal maniacs were Morgan, Ali Maxdi, Caydiid, Tuke, Afweyne. They were in a position of power & chose anarchy over peace. The rest who have blood on their hands were a result of the republic completely crumbling, I would hardly consider them warlords:yacadiim:

What about biixi :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending