War in Sool

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
“Isa saar gaariga khaniisyahow iyo inanka”

idoor wallahi ceeb uma harin, waxaan ka baqaya in aan ku fogaano bisinka

facebook.com/100063477911760/posts/pfbid0cKZ7CkUeFqaNHH5EaZrFjjqGki3KgrYcLYEwXAhFuFmrbE6gwJZj77ri942sBaUtl/?app=fbl

What in the world is Habar Awal is celebrating? Are they celebrating Jabka Ciidamada Jeegan that were vastly dominated by Habar Jeclo? Ilma Abaarso are very strange.

Follow this

1. Jaamac Siyaad were divided between neutral and pro Somaliland. They became mostly anti democracy anti Somaliland because thier city Laas Caanood was destroyed during the fight between Isaaq troops fighting Axmed Garaad militants from Buuhoodle and Ugaadhyahan reguees/militants from Xuddun. That is why I said from the beginning that Isaaq soldiers should be placed near border villages between Isaaq and Ugaadhyahan/AxmedGaraad i.e. Buuhoodle and Xuddun. That way LC would be spared unless Bahararsame and Cilmi Naaleeye could defeat general Canbaashe and if Laas Caanood gets demolished in such a war the Jaamac Siyaad would blame Bahararsame/Ugaadhyahan. Isaaq troops in LC was an invitation to Axmed Garaad warlords and Ugaadhyahan refugees to create a hostage situation in the Jaamac Siyaad city of Laas Caanood.

Why would Biixi do this? Because the crisis was a distraction against other Isaaqs. What else would you expect from the man who let eastern Badhan become a playground for shabaab and Migiurtinia/Pl militias?

Isaaq man's song qolobaa calankeed. Indeed it is shameful that Biixi/Taanni gave back Guumeeys which was JSL territory
Dhulbahante are one, harti are one. You're little tactics of bribing and dividing has failed sxb.. Now I suggest you stay on your side of the red line and never come to any harti land.. Be a good neighbor from now on!

Mane, now the war between us and Jeegan will begin as they are blaming for us harti destroying them. We told them we want no part in fighting Dhulbahante as they are out neighbours and we know how dangerous they are but they ain’t listen.

Let the games begin Jeegan
D6788B2D-3CDB-4F1F-BA4A-598F790BED14.jpeg

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Yes, some women in Hargeisa attacked the Dhulbahnte who were there But this is something you have to get used to in the coming days some Dhulbahnte killed a woman, two children and their father in an area near gumays
They thought because they were garxajis they will not attacked, but they were attacked
I think these were our reer miyi not Gx AUN. The terrorists while fleeing killed anyone they found which were mostly kids and women, there are no Gx in Gumeys, which is where this happened

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dharbash @Ozark any truth to hy/samaroon sold out to SL and gave jamahirta the time to attack when communications reinforcement is at it's weakest? or is just more deflecting on the loss?

Yes, some women in Hargeisa attacked the Dhulbahnte who were there But this is something you have to get used to in the coming days some Dhulbahnte killed a woman, two children and their father in an area near gumays
They thought because they were garxajis they will not attacked, but they were attacked
Why would Dhulbahante kill children when they can kill 100s of POWs they captured if they wanted revenge?! It doesn't make sense. I think they were killed by the retreating SL army, especially when you see the family is HY. Maybe they wanted to inspire Garxajis to support the war in Sool and not Gacanlibaax rebels.

Trending