DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

What happened is totally consistent with what I said. The Isaaq soldiers should be in Buuhoodle/Xuddun. Leave Laas Caanood alone to general Canbaashe. Niic Taanni Nuux Taanni went there to help his cousin distract Isaaq from elections and in the process Laas Caanood crisis punished the relatively neutral/prodemocracy Jaama Siyaad so they turned against Soomaliland. I said it all along Isaaq troops should be on Buuhuudle/Xuddun perimeters.

Remind Ugaadhyahan the battle of Qoodhe-Taag that forced them to run to run from GX/Sanaag and run to the Jaamac Siyaad city of Laas Caanood followed by Dhulbahante signing the SNM papers dissolving the union with the South.

Isolate the semi xabashistan occupied thornbush village of Buuhoodle of Axmed Garaad and make their antidemocracy warlord Cabdi Madooble irrelevant in the Jaamac Siyaad town of LC. As long as Axmed Garaad and

Ugaadhyahan are busy fighting democracy in their home villages that would have left LC to general Canbaashe and Bahararsame. Bahararsame hate Migiurtinia/PL more than they hate democracy under Somaliland i.e. Canbaashe was well positioned to defend democracy in LC but Biixi wanted a political destraction against Isaaq opposition.
Huh? 🀣

This is a great spectacle to see. My cousin was there when the shelling on LA began. Later he got shot by HJ. He borrowed a gun from someone and returned the favour.

Follow this

1. Jaamac Siyaad were divided between neutral and pro Somaliland. They became mostly anti democracy anti Somaliland because thier city Laas Caanood was destroyed during the fight between Isaaq troops fighting Axmed Garaad militants from Buuhoodle and Ugaadhyahan reguees/militants from Xuddun. That is why I said from the beginning that Isaaq soldiers should be placed near border villages between Isaaq and Ugaadhyahan/AxmedGaraad i.e. Buuhoodle and Xuddun. That way LC would be spared unless Bahararsame and Cilmi Naaleeye could defeat general Canbaashe and if Laas Caanood gets demolished in such a war the Jaamac Siyaad would blame Bahararsame/Ugaadhyahan. Isaaq troops in LC was an invitation to Axmed Garaad warlords and Ugaadhyahan refugees to create a hostage situation in the Jaamac Siyaad city of Laas Caanood.

Why would Biixi do this? Because the crisis was a distraction against other Isaaqs. What else would you expect from the man who let eastern Badhan become a playground for shabaab and Migiurtinia/Pl militias?

Isaaq man's song qolobaa calankeed. Indeed it is shameful that Biixi/Taanni gave back Guumeeys which was JSL territory

Cisman maxamuud is not easyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We're playing target practice with live soldiers kkkk

The PMPF and Saracen forces have played significanyl6
What happened is totally consistent with what I said. The Isaaq soldiers should be in Buuhoodle/Xuddun. Leave Laas Caanood alone to general Canbaashe. Niic Taanni Nuux Taanni went there to help his cousin distract Isaaq from elections and in the process Laas Caanood crisis punished the relatively neutral/prodemocracy Jaama Siyaad so they turned against Soomaliland. I said it all along Isaaq troops should be on Buuhuudle/Xuddun perimeters.

Remind Ugaadhyahan the battle of Qoodhe-Taag that forced them to run to run from GX/Sanaag and run to the Jaamac Siyaad city of Laas Caanood followed by Dhulbahante signing the SNM papers dissolving the union with the South.

Isolate the semi xabashistan occupied thornbush village of Buuhoodle of Axmed Garaad and make their antidemocracy warlord Cabdi Madooble irrelevant in the Jaamac Siyaad town of LC. As long as Axmed Garaad and

Ugaadhyahan are busy fighting democracy in their home villages that would have left LC to general Canbaashe and Bahararsame. Bahararsame hate Migiurtinia/PL more than they hate democracy under Somaliland i.e. Canbaashe was well positioned to defend democracy in LC but Biixi wanted a political destraction against Isaaq opposition.

Damalaxagare and Dararweyne battles in Sanaag crushed the SNM in 1991.

Maraage and Goojacade battles crushed Somaliland in 2023.

In each phase, we had the last laugh. Keep b*tching. We've closed down your 32 years mirage of roaming the world and asking them for a bogus "recognition".

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Isku Dir Dhulbahante is over
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Divide and rule of your master British
Not working any more
Guul SSC

Whatever you are smoking, I want to know its brand, not the traces of white powder on your cheeks.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This is the weapons we took from idoor today
IMG_0769.jpeg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
β€œIsa saar gaariga khaniisyahow iyo inanka”

idoor wallahi ceeb uma harin, waxaan ka baqaya in aan ku fogaano bisinka

facebook.com/100063477911760/posts/pfbid0cKZ7CkUeFqaNHH5EaZrFjjqGki3KgrYcLYEwXAhFuFmrbE6gwJZj77ri942sBaUtl/?app=fbl

What in the world is Habar Awal is celebrating? Are they celebrating Jabka Ciidamada Jeegan that were vastly dominated by Habar Jeclo? Ilma Abaarso are very strange.

Trending

Latest posts