DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
if you wan't war soo badly why don't you go... wanting other people to risk their lives for what you want

this just proves it people like you have been enticing a war, living in xamar and diaspora abroad just been sowing the seeds for this conflict for years
What would you do if I come to ur house and do us I please… somalis are qabil no qabil should force another qabil that is what snm is diong against reer khatuumo…

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
What would you do if I come to ur house and do us I please… somalis are qabil no qabil should force another qabil that is what snm is diong against reer khatuumo…
Did u just say enlist 15 year old and 60 niggas? My Guy what kinda crack r u smoking to come up with these foolishness

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Waa cadaalad daro what somaliland is doing to dhulbhante. The garaads meet in peace and said they will form own government. Somaliland response was unwarranted and 160k civilians fled and many lives lost.

We should learn from history and how much more powerful somali army in past wasn’t able to subjugate Isaaq in their land. Fgs cannot force Isaaq land and Isaaq land can’t force dhulbhante

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
if you wan't war soo badly why don't you go... wanting other people to risk their lives for what you want

this just proves it people like you have been enticing a war, living in xamar and diaspora abroad just been sowing the seeds for this conflict for years

Sir no offence but the colonial treaties were with UK not Isaaq, stay within ur isaaq treaty territories, @Roorigeg darwish ppl didn't even have one, makhir was forced to accept one with the uk AGAIN not U. Go back home u have no leg to stand on brother. Somali civil war wasnt even based on italy vs uk somalis, that solution wont work even if applied, it will leed to another civil war within isaaq. Tribal federalism or tribal secessionism is the solution to tribal war not defunct colonial borders, that will solve nothing in somalia, infact it may cause a conflict since the resolution didnt fix the real cause. Now piss off

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Sir no offence but the colonial treaties were with UK not Isaaq, stay within ur isaaq treaty territories, @Roorigeg darwish ppl didn't even have one, makhir was forced to accept one with the uk AGAIN not U. Go back home u have no leg to stand on brother. Somali civil war wasnt even based on italy vs uk somalis, that solution wont work even if applied, it will leed to another civil war within isaaq. Tribal federalism or tribal secessionism is the solution to tribal war not defunct colonial borders, that will solve nothing in somalia, infact it may cause a conflict since the resolution didnt fix the real cause. Now piss off

Tribalist.

You do know it's the 21st Century

You’ll waste your time asking questions, trust me, I don’t bother with these folks.

Their boys will still be fighting and dying on the outskirts of LA.
Who controls the city now? I've seen a video of Jegaans claiming to be inside the city yesterday.

Trending