War in Sool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What happened to all the Dhulbahante Technicals and infantry support ?

I swear at the start of the war i seen people showing off 100 technicals with fighters, where did all those guys go, are they all dead or injured?

When I heard dahir alasow silly statement, it made me wonder how low somalis r resorting. Dhulbahante being killed in his homeland and if he fights back it's their 'cunsuri n irir neceb' lol

@Roorigeg wallahi i laughed hard when hags said dhulbahante are boasting about killing HAGS in galkayo, all darods would fight in self defence war from HAG in their land lol, but if we do now it's irir neceb niyahow. HAGS do not silence their idiots n spoilers like dahir alasow, they also do this sort of stunts in politics where every1 is defied by their stupidity. Waa aan ku dilo ha ii dilin ama qabyaladiste ba tahay lol. No wonder allah named naarta hoosteeda al haawiyah after them.

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Aan ku dile ha ii dilin must be the newest kaftan in fadhi ku dirir cafes lol. Everyone shud say that to each other to mock HAG logic.

stop trying to create fake narratives... just remember the angels are writing everything you do
:pachah1:
Sxbow what happened, for real niyahow you became all pious and religious after the Lascanod fiasco started, it seems to be an trend that most folks turn to Allah whenever an calamity befalls them like its happening in Somaliland this time.