War in Sool

What is known thus far:
- A week ago, SL obtained a leaked draft of SSC Garaads Declaration, scheduled to be announced on Feb. 06th.
- A plan of assault on the site, where Garaads were congregating was put in motion.
- Followed was a split within the SL militia, where a pro-SL units wanted to disrupt the Garaads before their expected Declaration; pro-SSC units within opposed. The former initiated an assault on the city, with a plan of imprisoning Garaados, esp. Garaad Jama Garaad Cali being their target.
- In turn, locals had been warned of oncoming attacks.

- At 06:00 Mecca time, pro-SL units attacks at three fronts at first, were pushed back, and then reinforced this time shelling the city at five fronts.
- Pro-SSC units, loyal to ina Cambaashe, joined the locals firing on pro-SL militia.
- Locals have taken over three bases from pro-SL units.
- Tue. is a big day, this time pro-SSC units on the offence.
it's important to note that SL forces started shelling civilians almost immediately after starting their attack, which I would assume was to cause as much shock/horror and scare the Garcads and reer SSC into not putting up a fight.

The Las Anod General Hospital was one of the targeted sites, as onsite medical staff, including doctors, confirmed.

And people want to tell us that Somaliland supporters aren't evil degenerates. Dhulbahante must log all these crimes and we must all raise funds so that we can take these people to court. I want to see Biixi and his goons in De Hague.

Libaaxadda

Having My Way
We used to give Dhulos titles, but from now on we will be ruling Laaacaanood and All other Dhulos territories with an iron fist. No Mercy.
idoor qudhmis + waqooyi dir vs a couple subs of dhulbahante and you're crying already LOOOL ceelafweyne is waving the blue flag your awladul xaram SNM are being smoked adkeysi muuji rag wali isma arag

All Dhulbahante Sarkaals and soldiers defected today, but nothing to lose. We Will capture them alive.
View attachment 252698

This is you right now.
This Is Fine GIF

Better cut your loses now and leave the east, before it gets further uglier. Remember, all responsibility lies with you. Especially, as the garaado/isimo initially wanted to achieve their aims, through peaceful means, as indicated in their final agreement. But y'all choose violence. :ohno:

Trending

Latest posts