War in Sool

The war is far from over. We got prisoners too buddy. You guys won a battle because Garxajis lended you a hand. The difference between us we actually destroyed your goverment and exiled your president. While Somaliland is still operational. Talk only when you have actually destroyed our goverment too only then are we equals. 😂😂😂

That's nonsense. The baseless statement that GX betrayed the national army and cut communications is categorically false and spread by Dhulbahante to drive a wedge between HJ and HY. Months later the HY leader accused of betraying the army meet his end in Bali Cumar defending a HJ village. It was a clear tactical mistake from our side, Bixii ordered the withdraw of the army and on the last stages Harti militia cought up and attacked capturing 400 men and killing 60 after a 3 hour battle. The entire Somaliland Army in Maraage & Gojacadde was over 3k majority withdraw days before 25th of August. Now of the 400 captured 140 where killed or died while being imprisoned. They have around 260 POWs according to NGOs. This is a big loss to Somaliland whatever angle you look at it. Bixii is yet to explain what happened or talk about 25th of August. Even if Bixii brings recognition he will still lose November elections due to this war. His only chance is retaking Lascanood soon or else he won't have a shot at November Presidential Elections.

We blew heads off and took all of their heavy weapons and here your talking about a American politician that will win her next election. Story of idoors, throws punches but still lose in the end.

Don’t take Hawiye credit habar guuś jeclo, you were at the mercy of Morgan until the very end.
It took over 10 years for SNM to do anything and only because USC joined the war. If that hadn’t happen, your SNM would still be in Ethiopia and Saudi crying at the injustice lol

As for prisoners, they don’t have more than a couple dozen. SSC have hundreds l
All u got is military in your jails. I got a whole xildhiban in my jail. That’s worth 5000 soldiers. Anyways holla at me when u do something significant broski. Miskeens. 😭😝 take over ceerigabo or something. Make ssc official.

All u got is military in your jails. I got a whole xildhiban in my jail. That’s worth 5000 soldiers. Anyways holla at me when u do something significant broski. Miskeens. 😭😝 take over ceerigabo or something. Make ssc official.
Doing something “significant” is destroying idoorland dreams for ittiraf. We made you go to Oromos, Zionists, and White Nationalists. Zero shame, just vibes :mjkkk:

As for Ceeri, idoors militia cannot even cross to suuqa hoose. That last meeting from the suuq sare mayor established that or else we’d invade what little they have in Sanaag.

Doing something “significant” is destroying idoorland dreams for ittiraf. We made you go to Oromos, Zionists, and White Nationalists. Zero shame, just vibes :mjkkk:

As for Ceeri, idoors militia cannot even cross to suuqa hoose. That last meeting from the suuq sare mayor established that or else we’d invade what little they have in Sanaag.
Stop it shlime. We would wipe u off the face of the earth. Ahaha miskeens

I checked your post history and you said nothing during the war. Just rating posts. If being delusional is your condition, go back to rating posts pal.
Haye I will go back to rating post. Don’t call me out next time @Nin123 . Thousands of harti died and all u gotta say is you won a battle sad still. Like I said we take down governments kid. U cant compete where u don’t compare. 😝 Ceerigaabo gang

Haye I will go back to rating post. Don’t call me out next time @Nin123 . Thousands of harti died and all u gotta say is you won a battle sad still. Like I said we take down governments kid. U cant compete where u don’t compare. 😝 Ceerigaabo gang
You got triggered by him and your talking about “you can’t compete where u don’t compare”. Put the drugs down.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

6 Police+army officers injured and dead

2 saldhigs raided

for sure you aren't reer Ceerigaabo

International Criminal Court Accepts Laascanood Genocide!

President Firdhiye of the SSCKh State of Somalia announced today in an impassioned address that they have filed a case with the International Criminal Court regarding the crimes committed by the Musebixi regime in Laascanood last year. He also warned the international community to be aware of the new war that Musebixe and his allies are planning to wage against the SSCKh. Furthermore, he reiterated the importance of peace and stability in Northern Somalia and urged the Somali Federal Government to closely monitor the situation developing in the region.

International Criminal Court Accepts Laascanood Genocide!

President Firdhiye of the SSCKh State of Somalia announced today in an impassioned address that they have filed a case with the International Criminal Court regarding the crimes committed by the Musebixi regime in Laascanood last year. He also warned the international community to be aware of the new war that Musebixe and his allies are planning to wage against the SSCKh. Furthermore, he reiterated the importance of peace and stability in Northern Somalia and urged the Somali Federal Government to closely monitor the situation developing in the region.

Sounds like bull.

Show me your findings, I’m not really on jeegan side of Twitter, too much trolling and fake news there to be taken seriously. Only thing it’s good for is development news.

The title says something different from the text. The text says a case was filed and many cases are filed doesn't mean it will lead anywhere.