War in Sool

This press release is important.

Criminal implications for Bixi & Co.
p01l.jpg

Instruction to the Fed. gov't.
p012.jpg

Last edited:
Remarks by the UN Special Representative for Somalia, Catriona Laing, to the media, during her visit to Garowe, Puntland

And then, finally, on the difficult situation in Laascaanood, I would like to commend Puntland for reaching out and supporting the many IDPs [Internally Displaced Persons] who came here from Sool region, up to 100,000. I know that's been a big responsibility and we thank Puntland for receiving those people warmly. Because the objective is for people to be able to go back, and for that, they need to feel sure that there will be security and stability.

So, just encouraging Puntland to play its part in encouraging both sides to resolve these differences peacefully to make sure there's no further escalation of violence, that there are confidence-building measures around the exchange of prisoners and so for Puntland to play its part through the influence it has, through the clan relationships to ensure a peaceful way forward.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I love reading this thread πŸ˜‚ a lot of isaaq members were bragging how they will conquer laascanood until to garowe, but after goojacade fall all of them went silent.
IMG_1205.png

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
They recently started showing up after the Ethiopian deal after going MIA for a min after the Goojacade whooping.
There is account from 2017 to 2015 who were active for years and after the goojacade completely disappeared and logged out πŸ˜‚ sometimes I think some of them were in goojacade and went ☠️.

I love reading this thread πŸ˜‚ a lot of isaaq members were bragging how they will conquer laascanood until to garowe, but after goojacade fall all of them went silent. View attachment 313665
The war is far from over. We got prisoners too buddy. You guys won a battle because Garxajis lended you a hand. The difference between us we actually destroyed your goverment and exiled your president. While Somaliland is still operational. Talk only when you have actually destroyed our goverment too only then are we equals. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The war is far from over. We got prisoners too buddy. You guys won a battle because Garxajis lended you a hand. The difference between us we actually destroyed your goverment and exiled your president. While Somaliland is still operational. Talk only when you have actually destroyed our goverment too only then are we equals. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You were annilated , jamahirta disarmed you and humiliated youπŸ˜‚ August 25 2023 is a historical day

You were annilated , jamahirta disarmed you and humiliated youπŸ˜‚ August 25 2023 is a historical day
We just took down Ilhan Omar that is way bigger victory than goojacade. Jan 30th 2024. Remember the day pussy. Holla at me when u capture Ceerigaabo like when we captured las canood gambadhe or tukaraq. Than maybe I’ll start respecting you. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
We just took down Ilhan Omar that is way bigger victory than goojacade. Jan 30th 2024. Remember the day pussy. Holla at me when u capture Ceerigaabo like when we captured las canood gambadhe or tukaraq. Than maybe I’ll start respecting you. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
You think Ceerigaabo is out of reach?

In Oct 2023 we raided the city and ransacked 2 saldhigs kidnapped some of your own too

πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Talk about delusions of grandeur. 2k-3k dead soldiers, plenty more wounded, 400 captured, more than 200+ army vehicles lost, your entire army decimated and eviscerated and here you are talking about Ilhan Omar, a democratically elected congresswoman comfortably representing her constituency. Isaaq people need mental health checks all of them wlhi subxaanalah.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Nigga we made you say lafti naga for protection from us harti. That’s called landheernimo saaxib.

IMG_1224.png

We blew heads off and took all of their heavy weapons and here your talking about a American politician that will win her next election. Story of idoors, throws punches but still lose in the end.

Don’t take Hawiye credit habar guuΕ› jeclo, you were at the mercy of Morgan until the very end.
It took over 10 years for SNM to do anything and only because USC joined the war. If that hadn’t happen, your SNM would still be in Ethiopia and Saudi crying at the injustice lol

As for prisoners, they don’t have more than a couple dozen. SSC have hundreds lol

1706708354516.png

Trending