War in Sool

Pack watch :win:

This dead old fart was the chief instructor for artillery in Goojacadde that fired into Las-Anod. Plenty sadness at his funeral and I love the tears :ahh:

Last edited:

This dead old fart was the chief instructor for artillery in Goojacadde that fired into Las-Anod. Plenty sadness at his funeral and I love the tears :ahh:
You guys can't even stop making up fake stories and lies "died from his injures" kulaha. He wasn't in Goojacade or anywhere in Sool during the conflict :comeon:

Anyways AUN to the Mujaahid and veteran of 77 war πŸ™

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

He mention about MJ clan in 1977. That clear evidance how afweyna masscare my clan in 77.

1694892111252.png

Federal gov't delegation issued a press release about their 2-day trip to SSC Khaatumo. In it, it was attested:
a) Las Anod is peaceful and stable with a functioning Administration void of terrorism,
b) SSC Khatumo Admin is capable, and able to administer and keep social order,
c) Calls on aid and human services agencies to provide necessary services,
d) Commend SS Khaatumo Admin, and security forces for keeping the law & order,
e) Calls on SL Admin to refrain from waging a war, and calls on Fed. leaders and IC to engage SL in ensuring it does so.

Last edited:

Trending