War in Sool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
377850831_723183293157703_6837491871900074017_n.jpg

The kid who punched on and took the selfie with bootan gets cheers in public. :mjkkk:

All the Qalasyo, need family nicknames to commemmorate Qaawinta "Qaranka"
So that centuries from now, these family stories are told around campfires and these names become clan names. For example : Idoor Qaawiye. "Idoor-Ciile", "Idoor-Erye"and so forth.

Like the Reer Bicidyahan subclan named after karbaashing Gaalo Madow. "Gala' Eri" from Gaal-Kacyo.

:banderas:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Weak deal, absolutely weak as they will break it in 5 years max. Where are the stipulations if the agreement is broken such as Habar Jeclo shall lose all land up to burco as consequences of any breaches of this agreement. Im sick of our Isimo being old school, all their deals always collapse. Yaa doctor osman la tashado.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He's already a lady's magnet. He even had the foresight to take the selfie topless 🤣

That's a secret war morale tactic, to remind them their kids will milk their legacy for bravery. Im still milking on my second awoowe name being a 'warrior' in majerteniya/darawish war which then allowed my awoowe to be assigned nabadoon.

We should also provide morale incentives such as MEDALS, free land, etc to soldiers who show above and beyond bravery. My 2nd awoowe got 'land'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are sending young boys that looks 15 years old to fight in nonsense war

View attachment 293839
View attachment 293840

Their dying 4 'waali' 100% nonsense war. It's sad but the british they claim that gave them these borders, even rejects them, if that doesn't wake u up, u simply don't want to wake up from the psychosis. Wats sadder Somalia has UN/AU state rights, just like it pursued kenya over our water territorial integrity at the HAGUE, it will also do such thing to any nation that is member of the AU/UN that breaks international law by interfering with it's borders. What's sad their psychosis has spread to us and were engaging them and not MEDICATING THEM.

Totally masuliyad xumo of Isaaq leaders, that's why I don't trust them in power in Somalia either.

Last edited: