DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
U can see the garaad speakin to him about somalinimo like a child, reminds me of my father doing the same with HGwarlords in hamar when I was there in 99. Wallahi darods need to abadon these clan way tirtimayan waa iga walle.
This piece of shit was leading the men shelling LA for months. Not saying torture him, but why treat him like a guest? Feed him and throw his ass in a dark cell.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This piece of shit was leading the men shelling LA for months. Not saying torture him, but why treat him like a guest? Feed his ass and throw him in a dark cell.

It's the darod man burden. When my dad was in hamar in 99 he knew 70% of the city was looted and occupied but he felt more scared of somalia being in the void they were, not even registered in the UN. Wallahi that's when I realized clan inferiority on the irir side plus the darod side trying to carry the somali man burden colliding constantly.

U can see the garaad speakin to him about somalinimo like a child, reminds me of my father doing the same with HG warlords in hamar when I was there in 99. Wallahi darods need to abadon these clan way tirtimayan waa iga walle.
Kinda our fault irir never wanted somalinimo, we should have pushed for greater jebertiya and made harar the capital

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kinda our fault irir never wanted somalinimo, we should have pushed for greater jebertiya and made harar the capital

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

It is sad but they can't govern, they have been conditioned to prove themselves to darod, why u think since post 91 all they ever achieved was 'waryee i fought with a darod' or 'arey darod bursanaya' kkkkk, they show symptoms of african americans to white ppl, have u noticed where-ever those inferior ppl african americans govern like mayor role is a shithole, they took a janna like zimbabwe(rhodesia) and south africa and look at it today. Even if we gave them all the power, they will just use it to harm darod, their whole identity circulates around it. Only geesi hotu tanasul for tutsi and now rwanda predicted to be on singapore path.

World

VIP
I’m hearing that the Dhulbahante wives of Isaaq men are being killed in Hargeisa. WTF savage people they’re literally killing women who have isaaq children.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Bahdhulbahante gang iyo qolaali team πŸ’ͺ baalqomo halakeno karahaπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ™πŸ½ bah dhulbahante wa darbiga beesha osman mohamud
@canjeeroiyoshah
E0059E13-C413-4F04-B57B-3E1517CC1598.jpeg

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
What a great day. Viva SSC

Trending

Latest posts