DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Boqorka maxa ka rabta a united Harti is great.
Aniga boqorkeyga wa boqor ahmed boqor abdullahi boqor muse ✊🏽 πŸ‘‘ boqor ahmed boqor king kong
1B08093A-41B8-4EB7-B971-2E48B5406B46.jpeg

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
More Suldaans from Sanaag , Haylaan and Bari landed in Garowe to attend the grand Harti shir

Suldaan Abdullahi Cartan Suldaanka Guud Dubeys mediating a meeting between brotherly Cumar subclans

My MP Raysal Qorane Abshir meets with Garaadka and Boqorka
View attachment 269949

Why is a Marehan lady attending a meeting held by Harti elders. Do you see an Awrtable, Ciise Daarood or Leelkasse man or woman there? Even our brothers Geri and Cabdi Koombe are not there, maxaa rabtiin? Even Carab Saalax, our own children would not attend our meetings.

What on earth is wrong with your clan?

giphy.gif

MashAllah Marehan sent their best. Will Ugaas Maxamed attend this blessed meeting?

This is Harti meeting and the problem we've always had, is that Irrir + Marehan are always sticking their nose in our affairs. They can't even let Harti have a meeting in peace without sending a spy, I mean "lady MP" from god knows what area in Somalia, to crash the meeting.

hope-im-not-crashing-the-party-hope-mccrea.gif

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MashAllah Marehan sent their best. Will Ugaas Maxamed attend this blessed meeting?
Mashallah she is Bah Ogaden representitive and cousin of Farmaajo. Her Aabo is also attending Abwaan Qorane Abshir.

Inshallah Ugaas Kayse shall also attend in the future

Boqortooyada have always been graceful hosts bringing Ilmo Darood together :rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
This is Harti meeting and the problem we've always had, is that Irrir + Marehan are always sticking their nose in our affairs. They can't even let Harti have a meeting in peace without sending a spy, I mean "lady MP" from god knows what area in Somalia, to crash the meeting.

hope-im-not-crashing-the-party-hope-mccrea.gif
War Ilaahi ka Baaq even Hawiye elders were lining up couple weeks ago with Garaadka. Adi Garaadka ma naga xigta isku xishoow!

War Ilaahi ka Baaq even Hawiye elders were lining up couple weeks ago with Garaadka. Adi Garaadka ma naga xigta isku xishoow!

LOL

Yes, I am closer to a Harti elder, than a Marehan woman. Secondly, Hawiye elders were invited to a meeting that was Harti and Hawiye.
Stay out of our business and have some manners like the other Daarood clans.

TekNiKo

VIP
How do you know these people werent invited by Boqorka? Not all MJs have cuqdad like you haha.

The only people with cuqdad, who are also insecure, is the same clan that has to stalk Dhulbahante all the way to a Harti family meeting. I am certain that Dhulbahante, will use Khaatumo to run for the highest seat and do not have to empower a useless weakling like Farmaajo.
This is why they sent Farmaajo's closest relatives to crash the meeting. Ma caruur baa meeshaan jooga? Lmao.

Last edited:
Mashallah she is Bah Ogaden representitive and cousin of Farmaajo. Her Aabo is also attending Abwaan Qorane Abshir.

Inshallah Ugaas Kayse shall also attend in the future

Boqortooyada have always been graceful hosts bringing Ilmo Darood together :rejoice:
The Mj women and her ppl disrespect you and you don’t even fire back, either waa lagu sixray or you’re not even Marehan. How many sheegatos do we have here?

Trending

Latest posts