War in Sool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So has finally sent their dancing femboys to keep the moral up :pachah1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Going from strongest army in africa to this mockery. I can see why mengistu locked up 'yey' and allowed snm/usc to continue, he knew wat a joke of a nation we would be. Siyad was right 'dad ma jiro', their doing this cuz they lack 'knowledge'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He is right, garhajis r the ppl who fight 4 Isaaq and their not in the battle. Urbanites N farmers cannot fight is well known that the topology doesn't create warriors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I feel sorry for hags n snm, they can't even train their own soldiers due to absence of experience n knowledge. Hag even named a 20 year old as general ODOWA lol, i bet the world must be laughing at us, anyone can beat a 20 year old 'brain'. Imagine how low quality their commanders-team leaders are.

Somaliland militia officers are being taken down and their clan elders are questioning General Nuux Taani about the pinpoint accuracy that is targetting these officers or if there are moles inside Somaliland militia officers.

1680248485324.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im suprised their not 'starving' out af-gashins from food-water-medic-ammos thru capturing the supply corridor, this must be the first area to shut and focus harti soldiers on. The soldiers will die in their 'goojacade hill fortress'. Once secured, i wud switch tactics to 'hold' the corridor thru number of 'formations' once reinforceement comes.

I wud set up a strategy on securing the corridor as the first priority. I wud send another squad to deal with their foxholes by throwing in 'grenades', their long range weapons won't harm the soldiers becuz its not intended for short distance battle. So my strategy will be to pressure id33r into short range battle. I wud also deal with their 'fuel depots' n cause explosions to happen.

Last edited:
Somaliland militia officers are being taken down and their clan elders are questioning General Nuux Taani about the pinpoint accuracy that is targetting these officers or if there are moles inside Somaliland militia officers.

View attachment 263451
The commanders and officers are last to die, SSC forces wipe out the whole guuto and there usually the last ones to go. A commander doesn’t die without his guuto being wiped out.

We have them thinking it’s a conspiracy :drakekidding:

Trending