War in Sool

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
An Isaaq Lady says Darood are most noble clan and saved Isaaq from prostylizing Christians she also praises Farmaajo, MSB AUN

Runta in la sheego waa waajib..

A good example is the route that somaliland (isaaq) took and the route puntland (darood) took.

Somaliland created its own stability and then stood for the division and the disunity of Somalis and creating an image towards the world that they are civilised and the others are not and even took part in the continues disarray of Somalis by supporting chaos in the south through alshabaab.

Puntland created its own stability and then a platform that would be the foundation of the recovery of the Somali flag by reinstalling Villa Somalia and are still focused on this regardless who is sitting on the big Chair in Mogadishu. The biggest political fight between puntland and Villa Somalia is when abdulahi yusuf was the president.

Of course there are political divisions amongst the Somalis, but we all whether Galmudug puntland hiirshabele jubaland benaadir stand for the unity of Somalia.. and the recovery of the somali state is in the benefits of us all including Ogaden and NFD and even Djibouti.

Somaliland is against this.. why? They don’t even know, they have been programmed to follow this path and those that question this mindset are called Cadowga Gudaha..

Free speech does not exist in somaliland where the somaliland flag is openly sold,worn and displayed in garowe Mogadishu jigjiga and all other Somali inhabited lands without anyone bothering them yet the colour blue is the most hated colour in hargeysa.

isaaq talk a lot about said barre fighting SNM - soo boohoo cry me some more, everybody fought siyad barre in fact it was MJ that first rose against the dictatorship of siyad barre.. 70s and the 80s where the dictatorship era in the world…but what you never hear them mention is the 1994-1996 intra isaaq wars that killed much more isaaq than the siyaad barre government!

If anybody is qadaadweyn it’s the isaaq folks! Their most senior suldaan said today live on air to kill the peacefuln odayaal from the south.. just like that.. who is the civilised and who is not… you tell me..

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
7AC3D76C-6C18-48DE-B651-61F1624561E2.jpeg

Commander Iraad Indhoguraan head of Bardadheere military camp announces he will not tolerate igu sawir and videos from the troops already in LA and the ones heading there. This is military intelligence freely given to the enemy.

Runta in la sheego waa waajib..

A good example is the route that somaliland (isaaq) took and the route puntland (darood) took.

Somaliland created its own stability and then stood for the division and the disunity of Somalis and creating an image towards the world that they are civilised and the others are not and even took part in the continues disarray of Somalis by supporting chaos in the south through alshabaab.

Puntland created its own stability and then a platform that would be the foundation of the recovery of the Somali flag by reinstalling Villa Somalia and are still focused on this regardless who is sitting on the big Chair in Mogadishu. The biggest political fight between puntland and Villa Somalia is when abdulahi yusuf was the president.

Of course there are political divisions amongst the Somalis, but we all whether Galmudug puntland hiirshabele jubaland benaadir stand for the unity of Somalia.. and the recovery of the somali state is in the benefits of us all including Ogaden and NFD and even Djibouti.

Somaliland is against this.. why? They don’t even know, they have been programmed to follow this path and those that question this mindset are called Cadowga Gudaha..

Free speech does not exist in somaliland where the somaliland flag is openly sold,worn and displayed in garowe Mogadishu jigjiga and all other Somali inhabited lands without anyone bothering them yet the colour blue is the most hated colour in hargeysa.

isaaq talk a lot about said barre fighting SNM - soo boohoo cry me some more, everybody fought siyad barre in fact it was MJ that first rose against the dictatorship of siyad barre.. 70s and the 80s where the dictatorship era in the world…but what you never hear them mention is the 1994-1996 intra isaaq wars that killed much more isaaq than the siyaad barre government!

If anybody is qadaadweyn it’s the isaaq folks! Their most senior suldaan said today live on air to kill the peacefuln odayaal from the south.. just like that.. who is the civilised and who is not… you tell me..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

100% all but one small error- Siyad barre also made peace SSDF after Ethiopian army and advisors supporting SSDF planted their flag in goldogob- this is when the tide turned, SSDF Rejected this and took siyad barre’s offer.

The main differences between SSDF and SNM is SSDF never fought in cities neither attacked civilians.. where it’s historical fact that snm did this and it’s openly known!

This is Yusuf Shaacir an isaaq abwaan in garowe inside PDRC the political research centre giving a keynote speech..

This is mere few months ago..

Bal ila eega so comfortable u meesha garowe ahayd ugu xaragoonaya.. i don’t know him but I won’t be surprised if he is Garxajis!

War nimanyahow isaaq caadi iska dhiga

100% all but one small error- Siyad barre also made peace SSDF after Ethiopian army and advisors supporting SSDF planted their flag in goldogob- this is when the tide turned, SSDF Rejected this and took siyad barre’s offer.

The main differences between SSDF and SNM is SSDF never fought in cities neither attacked civilians.. where it’s historical fact that snm did this and it’s openly known!

Very sad indeed! But inshallah we will get back to where we were just before siyad barre had that accident.. the golden days of Somalia..

Mogadishu was the capital of Africa and even had a great influence in the Middle East! Somalia was a powerful ally to have in those days.

Back to the topic!
May Allah ease the isaaq delusions before this issue really gets out hands! Goojacadde is just the tipping point of Hargeysa!

Apparently muuse biixi is arming his sub clan preparing for an intra isaaq skirmishes!

Garxajis and habar jeclo are fed up and are holding meetings about the near future!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
SSC forces capture an Idoor truck filled with khamri, they will stop the illegal smuggling from Hawd.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo the af-gashin have 'dug' fox holes, I just spoke to my 'adeer' on watsapp. If they can provide me 'data' on the enemy positions n strategy, I can feed PL the effective 'strategy'. Fox holes can be destroyed thru 'grenades' thrown to it, especially while their busy fighting off 'different angles' puntite force engage them in. Their using the 'ground' as shelter, so foot soldiers shud approach the fox hole with grenades while their busy fighting off the 'multiple' angles attack.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They need to calculate the 'range of hobiye n bm21' it only has a 'mathamatical' distance, once u know their distance capability, u need to 'close' that gap so they get further n further from the town. Plus BM21-Hobiye weakness must be calculated, their only good 'for hard building' target, their useless for anything else, so the squad on the field shouldn't fear it, the liklihood it wud hit in open area is like 'lightning' strike chances.

SL has no experience left to train itself, their trained by ethiopians. This a key weakness since they need 30 years experience, their only know what to do based on what ethio taught them, so 'suprise' strategies will 'stump' them

Trending