War in Sool

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
same guy btw
We should carpet bomb goojcaade why are harti so merciful I wanna see another 1988 with general mohamed said hirsi Morgan leading the army
48CD4EED-7B3F-407F-A788-C1D617207A36.gif

I didn't said I am happy with GoojaCadde, I meant I am happy knowing our military are now given the green light.
Given the greenlight for what, you was shooting up innocent civilians until the boys arrived and y'all got your asses handed to you.. Spare us for the fake faan faan ninyahow :mjlol: :mjlol:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
So you lost Las Canood but you will capture Garowe. That's like Hitler
Saying he lost Berlin but will capture Moscow.
Man up, we are coming to attack Las Anod in the coming days, hadda wixii ka dambeeya amar baa la siiyay ciidanka inay dagaal qaadaan. Markaa cabaadka badan yareeya, defend Las Anod if you can.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Man up, we are coming to attack Las Anod in the coming days, hadda wixii ka dambeeya amar baa la siiyay ciidanka inay dagaal qaadaan. Markaa cabaadka badan yareeya, defend Las Anod if you can.
Can't wait to see Dhulbhante send SNM ciidan to hell.

Given the greenlight for what, you was shooting up innocent civilians until the boys arrived and y'all got your asses handed to you.. Spare us for the fake faan faan ninyahow :mjlol: :mjlol:
Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliland waa laga hor taagnaa inay dagaal qaadaan, balse hadda wixii ka waa la is baranayaa, Laascaanood days are numbered. :win:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliland waa laga hor taagnaa inay dagaal qaadaan, balse hadda wixii ka waa la is baranayaa, Laascaanood days are numbered. :win:
How many days do you suspect it will take for you to claim that your ciidan r still on red light? Your holed up in goojcaade. Naga dhaff buuqa so the great SL army was a paper tiger, here I thought we would see actual fighting but Dhulo steamrolled your Ciidaan.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
How many days do you suspect it will take for you to claim that your ciidan r still on red light? Your holed up in goojcaade. Naga dhaff buuqa so the great SL army was a paper tiger, here I thought we would see actual fighting but Dhulo steamrolled your Ciidaan.
Dhulbahante used you for 15 years and take ur 400 million dollar at the end throw you like a used condom 😂

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
What u talking about, what does an nomadic Arab tribe Bedouins have to do with this fly are u alright:what1:kkkk is that what u tell yourself about ceerigaabo, most iidoor live in the slums of the city
In Ceerigaabo most of the economic activities is on the Harti side and the port of choice for the majority in suuqa hoose is Bosaso, we make the bulk of its economy but give 0 cashuur to SL 😎

Thats why most of Ceeri footage is suuqa hoose 🤣

HYs got the beautiful farmlands up north I'll give them that since its Ramadan

In Ceerigaabo most of the economic activities is on the Harti side and the port of choice for the majority in suuqa hoose is Bosaso, we make the bulk of its economy but give 0 cashuur to SL 😎

Thats why most of Ceeri footage is suuqa hoose 🤣

HYs got the beautiful farmlands up north I'll give them that since its Ramadan
Ceerigaabo is an Isaaq city period.

Ceerigaabo - Burco Road is now 99% complete.

They use Bosaso port ku lahaa 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Trending

Latest posts