War in Sool

Som
Hiiran macawiisley taliye

Bahashi way fogaatay… oo meel aan laga soo qaban karin ayay gaartay.. laascaanood sheekadeeda waxaaba ka daran- hawiye ciilka uu inii qabo..

Wanlaweyn iyo qadaadweyn iyo qaraxa xamar ayaan u dabaaldegayna iyo reer hawiye oo aad dhulkiina ku bahdishaan iyo … Cabsi cabsi cabsi iyo..

War isaaqow muuse biixi iska eriya oo xaal ka bixiya maraakbtii aad berbera ka celiseen!

Somaliland announces offensive
FsK4OOdWwAI0SaF.jpg

Abaq

VIP
Also, why do Dhulbahante keep saying Oog. Do they not realise Caynabo is actually theres and the Iiddoor have been squatting on it for 100 years?

The BBBRS (Big Bottom Bogus 'Republic' of Somaliland) is now enlisting middle & high school teenage boys to join its militia after its soldiers were either killed, wounded, or have abandoned the battlefields around #Laascaanood.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Goojacade is gone, they calculated the angles, theirs sitting ducks. Plus supply route for their bullets n soldiers is captured and being heavily fortified, their sitting ducks, once they fight, they won't know what angle to take, when they escape n run, other clans r waiting, plus their no supply route feeding them so their bullets n technicos will run out.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali Ugaas a strategy is based on how the enemy 'fighting' Isaaq is fighting in a contained area. Their using the encircle strategy which is effective if the enemy is contained. They shud move two flanks opposite each other in the encircle, at one time.

I wish I was in PL, I would go with the bah dubays and do 'surveillance' on the enemy and work out mathmatical 'angles' like triangle, square, circle, cuz dagaalku waa 'mathamatics'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali Ugaas once i see the 'enemy positions' I can work out the mathamatic positioning needed, I wud put our 'sarkaals' in 360 degree protection while his in the middle inside a 'triangle' positioning and make that flank move like a coordinated 'beast'. I would work out other mathamatical formations so it's not single point of collapse. Send me intel on enemy positions waryaa. I would keep big sarkaals off the battle field only communicate thru radio for team leader. Even team leader wud recieve good protection angles.

I wish Puntites wud send me my plane ticket, I wud end af-gashin thru strategy work for them

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
@Somali Ugaas a strategy is based on how the enemy 'fighting' Isaaq is fighting in a contained area. Their using the encircle strategy which is effective if the enemy is contained. They shud move two flanks opposite each other in the encircle, at one time.

I wish I was in PL, I would go with the bah dubays and do 'surveillance' on the enemy and work out mathmatical 'angles' like triangle, square, circle, cuz dagaalku waa 'mathamatics'
@DR OSMAN
Unrelated; Is there a topographical map of the area surrounding Goojacade and itself?

But as per your comment Issaq have nowhere to run and eventually they will have to surrender or die, the former is better for SSC n Harris forces, morale boost plus huge bargaining chip including the fact they can hold trials for the POWs.
Althought the flanking maneveur is most cases is a well sought out option and truthfully so, it's one problem is time, currently Issaq are buying time rn, during WW2 H!tler continuously ordered the Red Army to be encircled the logistics and time were not on his side, Stalin used that time to prepare his troops n Germany lost the most valuable thing in war, time.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

VIP
@Somali Ugaas once i see the 'enemy positions' I can work out the mathamatic positioning needed, I wud put our 'sarkaals' in 360 degree protection while his in the middle inside a 'triangle' positioning and make that flank move like a coordinated 'beast'. I would work out other mathamatical formations so it's not single point of collapse. Send me intel on enemy positions waryaa. I would keep big sarkaals off the battle field only communicate thru radio for team leader. Even team leader wud recieve good protection angles.

I wish Puntites wud send me my plane ticket, I wud end af-gashin thru strategy work for them
@DR OSMAN
Unrelated; What is the heaviest artillery anyone owns in Somalia?

It's crazy how Somali generals are always on the field, either it's igu sawir or stupidity. What they should do is set up a command base inside las caanod with the gaarado and monitor the battle via radio n drawing up positions on a map, they need to take inventory and set up an organised force.
In all honesty Reer X X n Reer X X moved there n this today will eventually lead to confusion.
They need to set up "armoured" regiments aka TekNiko iyo soldiers with actual armor. Along with that they need to set up infantry and support force. They need to entrench and understand positions. Each team leader needs to report back to command every twenty or so minutes once they engage in combat.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's crazy how Somali generals are always on the field, either it's igu sawir or stupidity. What they should do is set up a command base inside las caanod with the gaarado and monitor the battle via radio n drawing up positions on a map, they need to take inventory and set up an organised force.
In all honesty Reer X X n Reer X X moved there n this today will eventually to confusion.
They need to set up "armoured" regiments aka TekNiko iyo soldiers with actual armor. Along with that they need to set up infantry and support force. They need to entrench and understand positions. Each team leader needs to report back to command every twenty or so minutes once they engage in combat.

Yes the experienced 'sarkaal' n generals shud be in command center away from the war once u lose them u lost the war, team leaders need to all have radio communication(not phone) cuz the company can listen in depending on their clan, plus outside in middle of nowhere telephone coverage towers are limited or do not have a long range anyways.

They shud hear reports from team leader on the ground regarding the enemy 'positions, topology, weaponry, structure, supply routes(for ammo, medics, fuel). This detail must be passed to the 'sarkaals' n generals to formulate the 'counter strategy'. Counter strategy must take into account how to eliminate 'sarkaals' on the other side thru snipers, weak points of their weaponry(wheels of technicos), supply routes must be captured as a priority, rpg squad focused on taking out their larger weapons, etc.

Of course 'time' is of the essence the longer the war goes on 'financial capacity' will be effected cuz weaponry, ammo, food, water, fuel, isn't cheap, so a short war is in the interest of both sides. That's why they need to 'rehearse' these strategies not in the field but at their bases so they can work out 'time, losses, finances, suprises' etc.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Yes the experienced 'sarkaal' n generals shud be in command center away from the war once u lose them u lost the war, team leaders need to all have radio communication(not phone) cuz the company can listen in depending on their clan, plus outside in middle of nowhere telephone coverage towers are limited or do not have a long range anyways.

They shud hear reports from team leader on the ground regarding the enemy 'positions, topology, weaponry, structure, supply routes(for ammo, medics, fuel). This detail must be passed to the 'sarkaals' n generals to formulate the 'counter strategy'. Counter strategy must take into account how to eliminate 'sarkaals' on the other side thru snipers, weak points of their weaponry(wheels of technicos), supply routes must be captured as a priority, rpg squad focused on taking out their larger weapons, etc.

Of course 'time' is of the essence the longer the war goes on 'financial capacity' will be effected cuz weaponry, ammo, food, water, fuel, isn't cheap, so a short war is in the interest of both sides. That's why they need to 'rehearse' these strategies not in the field but at their bases so they can work out 'time, losses, finances, suprises' etc.
What also needs to be figured out is the usage of social media, I open Facebook rn and after a few minutes I will find a man filming live during the middle of the battle. This is extremely dangerous for example in the Russo Ukrainian conflict a stolen Ukrainian phone was located via SIM card n was found in a command center less than an hour later 350+ DPR forces dead. Phones n electronics need to be banned from the front. It gives away info n positions via geolocation.

Trending

Latest posts