War breaks out again in gobolka Dolow

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently just received word that Liyuu boolis have started massacring people again in Neef Ku Ceshe the main targets were from primarily Marehan. @Dalalos give us an updae It seems like Cagjar has betrayed the peace treaty and has cheaply masaacred innocent civilians, im sure Madoobe losing to Farmaajo politically would pull something like this. War is abrewing.

Apparently just received word that Liyuu boolis have started massacring people again in Neef Ku Ceshe the main targets were from primarily Marehan. @Dalalos give us an updae It seems like Cagjar has betrayed the peace treaty and has cheaply masaacred innocent civilians, im sure Madoobe losing to Farmaajo politically would pull something like this. War is abrewing.
Be specific which Dollow?.Dollow Gedo or Wardheer?

Secondly the only people that can fight with Liyu is HG not MX.
Mx are still.playing under 18s league in the region.

TekNiKo

VIP
Be specific which Dollow?.Dollow Gedo or Wardheer?

Secondly the only people that can fight with Liyu is HG not MX.
Mx are still.playing under 18s league in the region.
Wardheer region.

TekNiKo

VIP
Tekniko you talk about Allah when you like oppressing.
Do you forget that 3 decades ago
There was a war in Xamar

Muslim vs Mx.
Its clear when Ogaden are trusted with power they turn their guns on Somalis in Doolow, Gashaamo and Cisse. You also target miskiin innocents in Kismayo too like Sheeqaal and Madowweyn. You are a menace to society and deserve to be put down for good.

Its clear when Ogaden are trusted with power they turn their guns on Somalis in Doolow, Gashaamo and Cisse. You also target miskiin innocents in Kismayo too like Sheeqaal and madowweyn. You are a menace to society and deserve to be put down for good.
Now you use the word Somalis instead of Mx.
Who gave you the right to use the " somali" exclusivity?

Mx are always on the wrong side.You will get the karbash soon.labo xaboo oo qaxoti naftooda gala soo cararey Cabudwaaq will be put in line.I think the narrative of KDF has messed up your psych.

Trending