Walle realized you guys are delusional

Am I a selfhater

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walle realized many of you guys are really delusional they win 1-0 of f*cking Zimbabwe and think they rule the world. What an embarrassment. Especially the thread Finesse made the comments therein. Walle why are Somalis like this. I wants what best for my people, win and act humble, but these mıdgos instantly think they rule the world some futo weyn Somali guys behind screen with calool kuus iyo naago breast steady calling others derogatory terms as if they are in a superior position just imagine a sweaty bidaarlow with skinny caato body behind keyboard insulting other people laughing it off while maybe chewing khat and living in hooyos basement walle waa YAAAB!! F*CK!!!! they be like they hate us because they want to be us WAR YOU WON 1-0 FROM F*CKING ZIMBABWE , ZIM-BAB-WE not NIGERIA or GHANA etc ,,, ZIM-BAB-WE markaa isdeji abihiin wasse. not even 8-0. ONE TO ZERO AABAHAA WUSSS!!!!

Now I am not a selfhater I just speak my mind and am pro development and great status for our peoples, but you guys are an embarrassment. I am the most proud Soomaal ever, which you guys knew like me how to put Somalis on the map.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
9914.jpg

Walle realized many of you guys are really delusional they win 1-0 of f*cking Zimbabwe and think they rule the world. What an embarrassment. Especially the thread Finesse made the comments therein. Walle why are Somalis like this. I wants what best for my people, win and act humble, but these mıdgos instantly think they rule the world some futo weyn Somali guys behind screen with calool kuus iyo naago breast steady calling others derogatory terms as if they are in a superior position just imagine a sweaty bidaarlow with skinny caato body behind keyboard insulting other people laughing it off while maybe chewing khat and living in hooyos basement walle waa YAAAB!! F*CK!!!! they be like they hate us because they want to be us WAR YOU WON 1-0 FROM F*CKING ZIMBABWE , ZIM-BAB-WE not NIGERIA or GHANA etc ,,, ZIM-BAB-WE markaa isdeji abihiin wasse. not even 8-0. ONE TO ZERO AABAHAA WUSSS!!!!

Now I am not a selfhater I just speak my mind and am pro development and great status for our peoples, but you guys are an embarrassment. I am the most proud Soomaal ever, which you guys knew like me how to put Somalis on the map.
They get so cocky on twitter lmao. We win a match after 10 years against the poorest country in the world and suddenly we became Arab Sultans :ftw9nwa:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

are you really bother that somalis are rooting for there own football team?
football matches are know to make people wild and your here to expect somalis to be humble when zimbabweans are crying "how could big forheaded somalis beat us!?!!"
there asking to be made fun of.
im really sick of "WhY ArE sOMaLis So unHuMbLe" as if it's equestrian performance.
just let people have fun.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
are you really bother that somalis are rooting for there own football team?
football matches are know to make people wild and your here to expect somalis to be humble when zimbabweans are crying "how could big forheaded somalis beat us!?!!"
there asking to be made fun of.
im really sick of "WhY ArE sOMaLis So unHuMbLe" as if it's equestrian performance.
just let people have fun.
Of course make fun of Zimbabweans not all maddows doqon

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Of course make fun of Zimbabweans not all maddows doqon
if somalis losed they would post "lmao forheaded mali niggas losed they should stick to piracy".
anyway mine point is it's natural for people to be nasty in football matches.
for example in the nederlandse some football fans aren't allowed to go and visit there rivals home stadium in fear they would trash the place.

Trending