• no

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
but they still have control over your land whether it was by force or not.
I heard the Ethiopian government is getting paid billions of dollars by China in exchange for oil in Somali galbeed.
Go join ONLF, if youre so passionate.
It doesnt matter those weak motherfoockers are only keeping our land alive because of the west just like in 1977 when we were about to reclaim our land till other countries intervened. Ethiopia will always be a country who relies on others for help let them fight on their own and see who would win

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
It doesnt matter those weak motherfoockers are only keeping our land alive because of the west just like in 1977 when we were about to reclaim our land till other countries intervened. Ethiopia will always be a country who relies on others for help let them fight on their own and see who would win
their big population would crumble and the economy would crash if djbouti didnt let ethiopia the use of their port

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Ethiopia is primitive and tribal war disease ravaged country that is going to disintegrate soon, cadaans aren't aware of that

major games developer made a new map with ethiopia annexing somalia these guys are well aware they made djbouti and south sudan its own nation and are sending out a msg stay tuned
Which developer? imma write them an angry email! this is racism. We and ethiopians are different!

@Factz look at this!

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Greater Ethiopia seemingly will be the future of the horn, these game developers are just ahead of their time.
This is a conspiracy. Iluminati confirmed!! sen this to every somali abroad and back home. There must be a great slaughter in the land and we must strike first and use the cover of the night to end this before it starts. All i need now is a simpson prediction episode and i will travel to make jihad. This is truly disturbing.

god-wills-it-gif-2.gif

:mugshotman::fittytousand::farmajoyaab:

How wars will end for true muslims. Get that arab 6 day failure out of my sight! they must have been fucking strippers on their march against the jews.

:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts