Wallahi this is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I dreamt of someone close to me who died couple of years ago.

2 months I had a dream that they came back from the grave, I asked them how this was possible and they said they're alive and well. Before I woke up they were dead again in my dream.

Lastnight I dreamt about the same person coming back alive from the grave and before I woke up, they were buried again.

What does this mean? Are there dream interpreters who can tell me the meaning of this?

A

Atiya

Accourding to ibn Sirin
image.jpg
image.jpg

Perhaps the person saying they are alive and well means that they are in a better place? As in they are resting in peace in their grave by the will of Allah.?

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Dreams are divided into three sub categories.
Dream that occurs if you had certain thoughts before sleeping. This kinda Dream is not very sophisticated. It is just replay of the day.
Dream that's inspired by Satan. Usually a very bad dream.
Dream that is a median between Allah and the person. Sometimes, Allah will send it as communication to the person. Usually to warn them of wrong doing, but other times as a good news.
That's all I know. I don't know which category the dream you had falls under.

A

Atiya

Dreams are divided into three sub categories.
Dream that occurs if you had certain thoughts before sleeping. This kinda Dream is not very sophisticated. It is just replay of the day.
Dream that's inspired by Satan. Usually a very bad dream.
Dream that is a median between Allah and the person. Sometimes, Allah will send it as communication to the person. Usually to warn them of wrong doing, but other times as a good news.
That's all I know. I don't know which category the dream you had falls under.

Apparently category number 3 usually happens when one goes to sleep after fajr or after praying fajr.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Thanks sienna and libaan.

I was just chilling with that person in my dream. Nobody was crying in the dream. So hopefully there's good news coming.

What about when you think about someone haven't seen in years and you bump into them a couple of days later, now thats weird.

McD30

Bored to death
I hate dreaming sometimes because I get sleep paralysis. It's interpreted that Jinns are sitting on you :eek:

Liibaan

McD30,

Google lucid dreaming. It is scary stuff. It sounds that's what you're dealing with.

Idman,
AUN to your friend. It sounds like you had special relationship and you cared about him/her.

According to our Deen, the people who die under very difficult circumstances such as death by fighting against brutal enemy of Islam, the community, oneself, personal property; or those Muslims who die in fire, drowning, internal disease like cancer or even some sort of skin disease are considered Shaheed.

Now in the Quran, it says those who are Shaheed are "alive" and near to Allah. In other words, their souls are honored. It has been reported in a Hadith, that souls of martyrs are placed in the chest of green birds of paradise and they fly freely within the Gardens of Jannah.

Now I don't know how your friend died, but this sounds like very good reason to feel good.

Liibaan

Apparently category number 3 usually happens when one goes to sleep after fajr or after praying fajr.
I think so. Also you can invoke lucid dreaming by laying flat on your back, closing your eyes and avoiding movement.

It could also mean that you will die soon since you saw yourself chilling with them and they are already dead. Another possible thing is that you dont keep this person in your prayers so you might want to start doing that.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It could also mean that you will die soon since you saw yourself chilling with them and they are already dead. Another possible thing is that you dont keep this person in your prayers so you might want to start doing that.

I've have repeated dreams of relatives who passed away long ago. I was always taught that it was a reminder to make dua for the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts