Wallahi Sultan is the GOAT

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Wouldn't engaging in pre- marital relationships and posting it online be considered 'liberal'?

I can imagine if anyone called him up on it, he too would use the SJW's favorite lines:
'only Allah can judge me'
'No one's perfect'
'its not a big deal'.

So at this point. What is liberal? What is haram? What is 'Western'?

hes winning thats all that matters

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He looks pretty decent without the sunglasses, I wouldn’t call the brother ugly, he’s your average Omar Mahmoud Majerteen. The Sunglasses just make him look like he carrying flatscreen TVs on face lol.
Sultan should run for the PL kursi. He might win it :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He's committing zinah and bragging about it.. That's not winning you stupid Oromo.
Stop being mean to my oromo bredrin
giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
He needs to realise oromos are a part of somali society iam thinking about assimilating them in HA to boost the clan numbers :trumpsmirk:
I know as HJ it’s not really my problem but nigga You want more Oromos in Hargeisa? Just marry their women so your offsprings keep the Somali lineage :manny:

to you small minded Abdiexit followers.. Here's the thing..

Your whole value as a man is based on sleeping with ajnabi women, while in the same token you are degrading your own sisters and for what to win some stupid twitter gender war?? One things for sure if your whole manhood has to be proven through putting down your own and getting validation from ajnabi women, well let me tell you, you are not a man, you are a mentally enslaved nigg*r, with no values, zero diin and zero culture... Just a lost sheep who thinks he is a wolf... I'm sure our once fierce ancestors are turning in their graves seeing what has become of their descendants :snoop:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Your whole value as a man is based on sleeping with ajnabi women, while in the same token you are degrading your own sisters and for what to win some stupid twitter gender war?? One things for sure if your whole manhood has to be proven through putting down your own and getting validation from ajnabi women, well let me tell you, you are not a man, you are a mentally enslaved nigg*r, with no values, zero diin and zero culture... Just a lost sheep who thinks he is a wolf... I'm sure our once fierce ancestors are turning in their graves seeing what has become of their descendants :snoop:

You dont understand #abdiexit, we dont care about somali women thats the whole point. Its #abdiexit

Akh, Your E Xalimo is not on SomaliSpot. No need to be simping for Internet Coochie like this. Plus I and the other brothers in this thread don’t even agree with the Zina lifestyle he’s promoting.

Akh, Your E Xalimo is not on SomaliSpot. No need to be simping for Internet Coochie like this. Plus I and the other brothers in this thread don’t even agree with the Zina lifestyle he’s promoting.
Simping? This is a very strange term to me.. I'm not the one seeking validation from women of all kind to prove my manhood.. You boys are lost wallahi, an embarrassment to the somali name.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

How is merely dating/marrying a Non Halimo in any shape of way degrading to Halimos. You can be married to Halimo and still be degrading towards them.

What you’re doing is conflating degrading of Halimos and AbdiExit which is wrong. I’m with a white girl. I may troll Halimos on here but it’s healthy Banter, But in real life I have nothing but love for my Somali Sisters

I still can't believe some of you think slw
How is merely dating/marrying a Non Halimo in any shape of way degrading to Halimos. You can be married to Halimo and still be degrading towards them.

What you’re doing is conflating degrading of Halimos and AbdiExit which is wrong. I’m with a white girl. I may troll Halimos on here but it’s healthy Banter, But in real life I have nothing but love for my Somali Sisters
Well good luck to you.. Your kids will not be somali and a 100 years from now on your descendants will be fully white.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This guy has deplorable values.... but he is goddamn hillarious.

This brudda was literally talking about the need to be "civilised" then start hurling abuse at trolling Somali women in the middle of his speech about civilised debate.

Best part was when his brain had to restart when the girl referred to herself as "badeena". He didn't know what he was up against.