Wallahi Sultan is the GOAT

"What's wrong with you people!? Have I not informed you, people, to act civilized" ..."put her back in to fucking the cage!" "Wallahi you're finished! Shame on you, woman!"

Yo, this shit is mad funny:damn::dead:

Xaruun

VIP
“Why are you being abusive for?”
“I’m a mental health advocate”
“Don’t you know you can make their life worse when you speak to them in this way? SHAME on you!”
:deadosama:

The guy is actually taking dubs in this situation, even on Clubhouse. The Feminist liberals cannot stand the Ws he’s been taking on Social media.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
damn he really is an ugly dude tho.. if he were better looking this situation would increase the amount of women attracted to somali men 10 fold
Yeah he’s no Idris Elba but good looks ain’t the be all and end all. There’s loads of ugly niggas with 10/10 b*tches. Money is what matters :mjdontkno:

damn he really is an ugly dude tho.. if he were better looking this situation would increase the amount of women attracted to somali men 10 fold
He looks pretty decent without the sunglasses, I wouldn’t call the brother ugly, he’s your average Omar Mahmoud Majerteen. The Sunglasses just make him look like he carrying flatscreen TVs on face lol.

The guy is actually taking dubs in this situation, even on Clubhouse. The Feminist liberals cannot stand the Ws he’s been taking on Social media.

Wouldn't engaging in pre- marital relationships and posting it online be considered 'liberal'?

I can imagine if anyone called him up on it, he too would use the SJW's favorite lines:
'only Allah can judge me'
'No one's perfect'
'its not a big deal'.

So at this point. What is liberal? What is haram? What is 'Western'?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's kinda weird how he actually seems a little reasonable. He doesn't curse and is just asking them not to hurl insults and be civil but then he goes "put her in a cage" and I'm just hyperventilating here.

:drakelaugh:

Wouldn't engaging in pre- marital relationships and posting it online be considered 'liberal'?

I can imagine if anyone called him up on it, he too would use the SJW's favorite lines:
'only Allah can judge me'
'No one's perfect'
'its not a big deal'.

So at this point. What is liberal? What is haram? What is 'Western'?
They are confused bunch.. Bragging about sleeping with gaalo women.. They lost their diin and culture :trash:

Trending

Latest posts