Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

There are reports that 100 people were killed one by one including children in Bataclan Theater. What's happening to Humanity? When are we going to stop this.

I'm praying for the innocent people who lost their lives today. My heart is with their loved ones.

Life is too short Wallahi.

#prayingforParis

We are all one, terrorists will never win.

@Idol

Walaaleey, where was your empathy when Muslim women and children were massacred by the thousands by drones or died in natural disasters like earthquakes? What happened in Paris today is heartbreaking but I'm sorry I don't feel for them any more than I do my Ummah.

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Idol

Walaaleey, where was your empathy when Muslim women and children were massacred by the thousands by drones or died in natural disasters like earthquakes? What happened in Paris today is heartbreaking but I'm sorry I don't feel for them any more than I do my Ummah.
How would you know what I felt? My heart goes out to anyone who was killed wrongly. At the end of the day, innocent children and innocent people were killed. As a human being I feel for them. Please do not try to dictate how I should feel. Thank you. I will pray for your cold heart to get to room temperature.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
But you dont pray for innocent "Hutu" children or Somali children getting killed. :browtf:

#FuckParis

#IDC

@Idol

Yes, but one incident was due to natural disasters that couldnt have been avoided while the other was inspired by your homicidal maniac religion :what1:

@Idol

My post to you was not meant to be taken hostile, please do not feel that way. I'm simply curious why an attack in Paris got to you more than the thousands of rohingya being burned alive daily.

@McLovin

Adults are talking, go play in the corner.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Yes, but one incident was due to natural disasters that couldnt have been avoided while the other was inspired by your homicidal maniac religion :what1:
tumblr_nfv5cjbKbi1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Idol

My post to you was not meant to be taken hostile, please do not feel that way. I'm simply curious why an attack in Paris got to you more than the thousands of rohingya being burned alive daily.

We are not talking about Rohingya now, tragedy is tragedy no what matter where it happens. Please let's not compare tragedies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending