Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Where was this compassion when your grandfather, dhoofaarka dhoofaarku dhaley Abdullahi Yusuf, brought in foreign soldiers to kill thousands of innocent Somali Muslims just to settle tribal scores? I'm sad kulaha. :stopit: You're sad when 150 gaalo die but mock the despair of innocent Somali Muslims because they're not a part of your clan. Save the crocodile tears dhabayaco girl. :ohlord:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Where was this compassion when your grandfather, dhoofaarka dhoofaarku dhaley Abdullahi Yusuf, brought in foreign soldiers to kill thousands of innocent Somali Muslims just to settle tribal scores? I'm sad kulaha. :stopit: You're sad when 150 gaalo die but mock the despair of innocent Somali Muslims because they're not a part of your clan. Save the crocodile tears dhabayaco girl. :ohlord:

Save your the crocodile tears. We all saw your posts on somnet were you were calling for the extermination of Habar Gidir.

Don't derail this thread. Open another one if you wish, but this isn't the topic for your stupidity you Swahili slave.

Save your the crocodile tears. We all saw your posts on somnet were you were calling for the extermination of Habar Gidir.

Don't derail this thread. Open another one if you wish, but this isn't the topic for your stupidity you Swahili slave.

is he gacankuhigle?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I gave him a warning. He was already on two so he's gone. You're welcome.

knife.gif

You banned him for that comment?

:dwill:

Fucking hell, what kind of tyrannical authoritarian place is this place turning into?

@AbdiJohnson You approve of this? Don't ignore this man. You keep bumping your chest about free speech and one of your fellow Atheist got banned for offending the sensibilities of these sensitive ass motherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts