Wallahi cadaan people are weird and creepy. should I be offended?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've an cadaan associate who I went to brunch with today, she started telling me personal stuff including, how her boyfriend loves black girls make up and style, so before sex she watches black girls make up tutorials on YouTube and applies the make up like them. She said he won't have sex with her until she applies black girl make up.

:faysalwtf:

I couldn't finish my brunch, I was disgusted and told her I'm offended, she said oh come on, it's his preference. :bell:

Full-Drugstore-Makeup-Tutorial-Easy-Red-Smokey-Eye-Makeup-for-Black-Women-Lovevinni-1024x576.jpg

She's trying to gauge your reaction. Buttering you up for the real slaughter which is inviting you to her bedroom. You should actively avoid her from this point forward. Better yet go to H.R. I'm uncomfortable

Every cadaan man wishes to be with a real black queen. Tell us something new.

It's just funny that he sent his wife to do his bidding.

I've an cadaan associate who I went to brunch with today, she started telling me personal stuff including, how her boyfriend loves black girls make up and style, so before sex she watches black girls make up tutorials on YouTube and applies the make up like them. She said he won't have sex with her until she applies black girl make up.

I couldn't finish my brunch, I was disgusted and told her I'm offended, she said oh come on, it's his preference. :bell:

She reminds of the movie get out

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Wallahi that sound like some next level freaky shit wtf. Why did she feel the need to share that with you at a damn brunch?

Trending

Latest posts