Wallahi cadaan people are weird and creepy. should I be offended?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've an cadaan associate who I went to brunch with today, she started telling me personal stuff including, how her boyfriend loves black girls make up and style, so before sex she watches black girls make up tutorials on YouTube and applies the make up like them. She said he won't have sex with her until she applies black girl make up.

:faysalwtf:

I couldn't finish my brunch, I was disgusted and told her I'm offended, she said oh come on, it's his preference. :bell:

Yet these are the people the women here are aligning themselves with..... the feminists and male cucks are throwing their lot in with these same cadaans..... they just have to ignore some of these strange red flags which are seen from them....

I've an cadaan associate who I went to brunch with today, she started telling me personal stuff including, how her boyfriend loves black girls make up and style, so before sex she watches black girls make up tutorials on YouTube and applies the make up like them. She said he won't have sex with her until she applies black girl make up.

I couldn't finish my brunch, I was disgusted and told her I'm offended, she said oh come on, it's his preference.

You should of course be offended and you should also be averse to their ways, their values and their culture. Their culture is inherently sick and its contamination must be contained.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
What a weird fetish. That cadaan chick is definitely oversharing but if you wanna do her a favor, let her know that her man will eventually leave her for a black girl.

It's only a matter of time. You cannot negotiate real desire/attraction:axvmm9o:

Gibiin-Udug

So she puts on a black face you mean? What’s a black girl make up? :cosbyhmm:
Come to think of it, she tans a lot. This Bish is trying to transform. She went from platinum blonde to brunette. I will slap her if she tries to curl her hair.

War yaa Illahay yaqaana, nagaha Cadanka Naga qabtaa.:faysalwtf:

sunny-bergman-in-blackface-2-420x315.jpg

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
upload_2019-12-21_23-2-55.jpeg

A German model who caused uproar with her appearance on This Morning with her claims that a ‘race transformation’ meant her babies will be born black has now revealed that she is house-hunting in Kenya.

Martina Big, who along with her husband Michael has undergone injections of melanin to darken the colour of her skin, recently spent seven weeks in Kenya to learn about 'tribal culture.’

Martina was also baptised 'Malaika Kubwa’ – which translates to ‘Big Angel’ in Swahili – while she was in Kenya.

Gibiin-Udug

View attachment 85097
A German model who caused uproar with her appearance on This Morning with her claims that a ‘race transformation’ meant her babies will be born black has now revealed that she is house-hunting in Kenya.

Martina Big, who along with her husband Michael has undergone injections of melanin to darken the colour of her skin, recently spent seven weeks in Kenya to learn about 'tribal culture.’

Martina was also baptised 'Malaika Kubwa’ – which translates to ‘Big Angel’ in Swahili – while she was in Kenya.
:gucciwhat::susp:

Trending

Latest posts