Wallahi African Americans are lost

My guy scarred himself for a college fraternity group

...And AA's say it's "cultural" and "powerful" to get branded like cattle in 2020, these people are lost :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

My guy scarred himself for a college fraternity group

...And AA's say it's "cultural" and "powerful" to get branded like cattle in 2020, these people are lost :farmajoyaab:

Look's like he has Hepatitis C on his chest more than anything why would he do this to himself

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
the Only black fraternity I’ve heard I think it’s alpha si or something like that I hear there’s quite a few

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I never understood frats and shit pretty much your the frat leaders if you want a spot fukk that :susp:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
They are the true definition of coons ,
joining a cult is no different from slavery
they are submitting to an unknown organisation and process of indoctrination is in use that can be seen as coercive persuasion or thought reform commonly brainwashing
The culmination of this process can be seen by it's members doing things that are not in their own best interest, but consistently in the best interest of the group and its leader , its extremely sadistic since they are following rituals and what they're doing is dictated by someone I'm surprised that in this day and age they're branded like the xoolo they are

Bunch of docile uncle tom

a5d22486-5598-11e3-b6e7-00144feabdc0.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg

World

VIP
People get their whole arm tatted with the most useless things.

Getting a body scar (that looks pretty cool) of your fraternity which you will be spending the next 4 years and having some of the best time of your life in, isn’t that bad.

Trending