Walima plans

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Unmarried & engaged gyals do y'all have plans or designs ready for your walima insha'Allah :oh6b81q:

My family is dysfunctional and fights a lot and I don't know many of them well so I'll have maximum 10 guests. If the walima wasn't Sunnah I wouldn't have one. I'm looking at 30 max occupancy wedding reception layouts. I'll probably rent an office space or use somebody's backyard to set up a few tables and do all the cooking myself. I want it to be as halal as possible so a curtain separating women and men folk, nasheeds only, no dancing, etc. I imagine it looking like this but far far cheaper.

1602442342479.png

1602443509636.png

It should be just long enough for everybody to meet, have conversation, and eat.

Unmarried & engaged gyals do y'all have plans or designs ready for your walima insha'Allah :oh6b81q:

My family is dysfunctional and fights a lot and I don't know many of them well so I'll have maximum 10 guests. If the walima wasn't Sunnah I wouldn't have one. I'm looking at 30 max occupancy wedding reception layouts. I'll probably rent an office space or use somebody's backyard to set up a few tables and do all the cooking myself. I want it to be as halal as possible so a curtain separating women and men folk, nasheeds only, no dancing, etc. I imagine it looking like this but far far cheaper.

View attachment 146026

View attachment 146036

It should be just long enough for everybody to meet, have conversation, and eat.
That banana pudding looks smacking 😤 wouldn’t mind eating that

My immediate family, some cousins and Habaryars that I’m cool with and my close friends. Same for his side. That’s it. I want a small wedding inshallah and the rest of the money goes towards our own lives. I’m over the whole having a big wedding.

Trending