WALAHI THIS IS A TRUE STORY: my female friend called me for advice, she's panicky. Your input needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Looks like shes confused and dont know what she wants

From the get go people should be Upfront of what they want and are looking for especially when it comes to marriage

And secondly if they are Ever gonna meet up they should do so in a public setting like a café or at her place or his place when relatives are home

By doing these actions you dont commit any haram

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did the guy marry a girl in Seattle? If so I know who you are talking about:hemad:

200w.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
waa dayyuus iyo Dayyuusad

She needs to screw her head on straight. He married another woman. It should have been over for her at that point, but she still is seeing him and giving him bjs, come on son.

Sometimes you can’t fix stupid. Let her hit the wall.

When low self esteem fuses with a irreligious lifestyle, you get the most toxic byproduct ever.

So toxic that even gutless hardened infidels like @VixR would stay far away from.

VixR

Veritas
When low self esteem fuses with a irreligious lifestyle, you get the most toxic byproduct ever.

So toxic that even gutless hardened infidels like @VixR would stay far away from.

Would that have been in the context of a whirlwind lesbian affair wherein I'm attracted to low self-esteem :diddyass:

By might or by right, you have to fit me into your comments. Making little sense, but only to @ me.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's why you should never get into a long distance relationship with ashy Abdis. Secondly he was never serious about her. If a man loves you, he will not only move to your city to be near you but he will never break up with you so many times. She should have known, poor thing was the side chick.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Bruv it's more believable that you have two phones and are texting urself on whatsapp :russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:. Which normal girl would want an anonymous site that is known for trolling to know her dirty laundry unless she is a nutcase. Wallahi i know this niggas texting himself to make a platinum thread:deadosama::dead::deadmanny::dead1:. The levels you go though. Wallahi the owner of this site under appreciate ur dedication to this forum g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts