WALAHI THIS IS A TRUE STORY: my female friend called me for advice, she's panicky. Your input needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's been dating this guy for the past 2 years . They've been breaking up and reconnecting all this time. Each time she would run up to me, all panicky. I've tried to develop a relationship of my own with her but she says " you're married ".

Runtii, each time I would give her my best advice. My evaluation of him has been on point. It was like I was a psychic. I told her that this guy sees you as a side chick. I told her to drop him. I told her don't get close to him. She was smittened and wouldn't listen.

So guess what happened? He married recently and never even bothered telling her. She found out through Snapchat through their mutual friends.

She now comes to me and says " but he came to visit me 2 months ago ( he lives in the next state..she lives in MN and he lives in North Dakota). The guy drove like 6 hours to see her then. She swears that she didn't give him the siil but he did got something else. She wouldn't listen to me when I tell her that " you were just a basic side chick" and she says " who drives 6 hours for a side chick" and I told her " I drove 10 hours few years ago for it". She then tells me that " he has family in her city " and I'm like " he didn't come for you, you were a plus to his trip to your city ".

Please advice her advice. Be gentle, she's hurting Walahi.

He really played her but she's so hard headed to accept it.

Btw this girl is gorgeous and is in a professional ( accountant) but she doesn't appreciate these virtues. She suffers from some sort of a chronic doubting syndrome. ( I adore her and I told her today I am accepting an asylee).

Last edited:
Through sc? That's harsh.

She's got self-esteem issues, there's no other excuse. I know it sounds cheesy but she has to love herself before looking for a partner or else she'll continue to attract trashy men.

What kinda... ?

Wallahi this is one of the reasons why dating is haram. Either put a ring on it or move on, don't need to put up with this kinda nonsense
A'oothu Billah :faysalwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Through sc? That's harsh.

She's got self-esteem issues, there's no other excuse. I know it sounds cheesy but she has to love herself before looking for a partner or else she'll continue to attract trashy men.

Walahi I told her that she has unfounded low-self esteem. I mean what a bright young lady she is but at the same time she's so shallow when it comes to seeing through dudes.

Btw I wouldn't help any other female but this chick has been my friend for a while and I see how down to earth she is.

It's sucks that she sees me as a womanizer, she finds me attractive. She also can't get over the fact that I'm married. I keep telling her I'm allowed more than one. Good news is that she makes great money and I can live through her vigorously through her like Miss Ilhan (Ahmed).

Walahi I told her that she has unfounded low-self esteem. I mean what a bright young lady she is but at the same time she's so shallow when it comes to seeing through dudes.

Btw I wouldn't help any other female but this chick has been my friend for a while and I see how down to earth she is.

It's sucks that she sees me as a womanizer, she finds me attractive. She also can't get over the fact that I'm married. I keep telling her I'm allowed more than one. Good news is that she makes great money and I can live through her vigorously through her like Miss Ilhan (Ahmed).

What are her other friends like? It's shocking if not one of them warned her about what would eventually come of this. There's an old saying that fits into this well: "show me your friends, I'll tell you who you are". Maybe she needs to change the people around her?

Marriage is sacred man. For the future, I don't think your wife would want to hear you going on about 4 wives if you want to keep her around :ufdup:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@R.Kelly what are the signs that you are a side chick?

I've never been played by a Somali guy (or any guy) but I'm curious to know what was so obvious to you from a man's perspective.

She needs to go to the motherland (Africa) and find a rich businessman to marry. American men want to marry a woman beneath them so they feel like real men next to their wives.

Bohol

VIP

I've never been played by a Somali guy (or any guy) but I'm curious to know what was so obvious to you from a man's perspective.

He only texts/calls you out of the blue once in a while. That is how guys treat side-chicks, basically it is someone you might want to
have fun/spend time with once in a while but not a lot.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Walahi I listened and it's like she drew a picture of what I use to do. I use to multitask. The actions he was doing clearly stated that she was a side chick.

He'd breakup with her for a month and then come back to her.

He'd invest as little energy into the relationship as possible.

He'd be ambiguous about their future.

She caring more than he

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Walahi I listened and it's like she drew a picture of what I use to do. I use to multitask. The actions he was doing clearly stated that she was a side chick.

He'd breakup with her for a month and then come back to her.

He'd invest as little energy into the relationship as possible.

He'd be ambiguous about their future.

She caring more than he

All this for an caato Somali guy no different than the next? :pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Menace, I find this hard to believe. You chase single moms and pregnant women, but when you're presented with a gorgeous single woman, you're her shoulder to cry on?! :mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace, I find this hard to believe. You chase single moms and pregnant women, but when you're presented with a gorgeous single woman, you're her shoulder to cry on?! :mindblown:

I mean wey I diiday walahi.

She'll join us soon...look at the IP address.

Walahi this is a true story.

Even at her weakest point id interject her with "just try me for once, I'll treat you right " but she rejects me

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I mean wey I diiday walahi.

She'll join us soon...look at the IP address.

Walahi this is a true story.

Even at her weakest point id interject her with "just try me for once, I'll treat you right " but she rejects me

Because she could tell you were selling her a fairy tale. You wouldn't have treated her any differently from the other guy. :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.