Walahi our people are irrational like xoolo. I was attacked wth 90 replies 4 rejecting the lady's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very embarrassing story from the start it was obvious that these kids are lying. Instead of admitting their mistake they are doubling down. The white guy is obviously one of those hood white guys who loves hip-hop and probably speaks as though he's black. Look how he dresses. I bet this guy barely interacts with white People yet they made it seem like he was a Trump supporter from the Klan. They should let the story disappear.

Gambar

VIP
I knew it was a lie from the jump Somalis throw the racist term like it's nothing or blame Jews. This story didn't even make sense, it just showed a badly beaten Somali lady claiming she was the hate crime victim. They should consider themselves lucky since the police didn't charge anybody as the aggressor when there was a mob of Somalis outnumbering the others.

I knew it was a lie from the jump Somalis throw the racist term like it's nothing or blame Jews. This story didn't even make sense, it just showed a badly beaten Somali lady claiming she was the hate crime victim. They should consider themselves lucky since the police didn't charge anybody as the aggressor when there was a mob of Somalis outnumbering the others.
Now that its clear it wasnt a hate crime, they've shifted it to saying are you making an excuse for someone who beat a Somali mother? :what1:

To be honest regardless of what transpired between the 2 females, the white hit should've never Hit the old ayeeyos.

Why is it so hard, that he couldn't detain them and call the police, its not like to frail old woman are that much of a threat.

The disproportionate blows they suffered is not warranted and for that alone he should've been arrested.

At the end of the day.... I'm going to believe whatever the Somali woman have said over a Mexican and a black wannabe white dude.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To be honest regardless of what transpired between the 2 females, the white hit should've never Hit the old ayeeyos.

Why is it so hard, that he couldn't detain them and call the police, its not like to frail old woman are that much of a threat.

The disproportionate blows they suffered is not warranted and for that alone he should've been arrested.

At the end of the day.... I'm going to believe whatever the Somali woman have said over a Mexican and a black wannabe white dude.

Who's frail ? Are you blind? She was fit like a fiddle and is only in her early 40s

Very embarrassing story from the start it was obvious that these kids are lying. Instead of admitting their mistake they are doubling down. The white guy is obviously one of those hood white guys who loves hip-hop and probably speaks as though he's black. Look how he dresses. I bet this guy barely interacts with white People yet they made it seem like he was a Trump supporter from the Klan. They should let the story disappear.

doesn't matter what the issue. as a man you do not beat up women. especially old women.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

If you were getting jumped by 5 es you wouldn't want your man to step in? Mine better swing on all those es,

I watched the local news and multiple independent articles to reach that conclusion
:draketf:
You made it sound like you actualy knew what happened. Gerrara here with that! You can't just say things based off your "conclusions." You need to exit stage left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts