Walahi our people are irrational like xoolo. I was attacked wth 90 replies 4 rejecting the lady's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
vetson of events

Read the comments below but make sure you read my comment and how I was mauled by hyenas but I stood my ground thanks to Somalispot teaching me the art of trolling and reasoning.

IMG_3129.jpg

The truth lies in the middle. Yes, this was overblown by claiming it was a hate crime and Racists in the future will now use this incident in their fake news crusade but how did the BF not get charged for assault. It's a clear lie claiming that beaten up somali got mauled by the crowd instead of him

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The truth lies in the middle. Yes, this was overblown by claiming it was a hate crime and Racists in the future will now use this incident in their fake news crusade but how did the BF not get charged for assault. It's a clear lie claiming that beaten up somali got mauled by the crowd instead of him

How can one be arrested when the police couldn't figure out who was the instigator. He arrived as the Mexican woman was on the ground from an elect shock applied by a xaliimo. :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: And I know that xaliimo too. She got kids for a madoow :damn:he taught her to use a taser, no xaliimo has yet learned to use it.

On top of that this whole thing started bc the Somali was karbashing her child in public and this woman spoke up. It wasn't her business but you know how Westerners are very protective of children

The Mexican woman claims there were 4-5 Somali men punching her, yet her boyfriend has the time
to brutally attack the Somali lady?:fantasia2:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace's FB post is being shared by others :deadpeter:

:browtf::bell:

I'm been attacked left and right. Hate messages send to my inbox. :chrisfreshhah:

Hey let me see it.

One of them told that over 1.4k has been viewed

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hope Kali Mohamed is taken to court for spreading lies and claiming false incidents.
Not only is he a scammer but also a liar.

How can one be arrested when the police couldn't figure out who was the instigator. He arrived as the Mexican woman was on the ground from an elect shock applied by a xaliimo. :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: And I know that xaliimo too. She got kids for a madoow :damn:he taught her to use a taser, no xaliimo has yet learned to use it.

On top of that this whole thing started bc the Somali was karbashing her child in public and this woman spoke up. It wasn't her business but you know how Westerners are very protective of children

The injuries suffered by the one in the hospital goes way beyond Self defense unless Ohio laws are different. I can understand not charging the warsame taser lady because she can claim the mexican went at her first but what defense does the dude have. He can't claim he used the knife to protect his girl while mauling the other warsame at the same time

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
If anyone touched my kid I would beat their ass I don't care how old you are

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But why??? Y'all African Americans now assault people over nothing? Surely something must've prompted it
Who are you calling African American?

I'm not even Somali.

I'm Puntite. :browtf:

If you're Cadaan, Puntite are exotical people who live in a Country near Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending