Wafti Somaliland Luqu Soo Dhaweeyey Maqaalada Badhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warsangeli Folks are now fully somalilanders I dont wanna here any foolishness from reer Somalia about who owns SSC Dhulbhnte and warsangeli are a part of the nation and always will be a part of the Waqooyi family

:comeon:why do people doubt that warsengalis and dhulbahantes are not part of somaliland

dont worry sahib i think i already know the answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:trumpsmirk:
Yup qabil is nothing though we were all apart of British somaliland 100years ago so we will always stick together who cares what The people of Italian Somalia say Whether darood isaaq gadubursi yibir or midggaan we are all one people who will form one country Inshallah and if we dont get recognised we will form one federal state which will be the strongest in Somalia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yup qabil is nothing though we were all apart of British somaliland 100years ago so we will always stick together who cares what The people of Italian Somalia say Whether darood isaaq gadubursi yibir or midggaan we are all one people who will form one country Inshallah and if we dont get recognised we will form one federal state which will be the strongest in Somalia
thats what i dont agree with fighitng for a british colony called somaliland with its borders when the british was in charge they supported the isaaq over the mohammed abdullahis clan the dhulbahnate and warsengalis daroods , it was clear that this whole somaliland project was nothing but a qabilist creation by isaaq qabilists

lets try to move away from the qabilism i suggest that somaliland becomes part of the federal states of somalia isaaq can have their own governor and state with their own leader within that state and create their own small state

after all we are all somalis and we are all muslims

thats what i dont agree with fighitng for a british colony called somaliland with its borders when the british was in charge they supported the isaaq over the mohammed abdullahis clan the dhulbahnate and warsengalis daroods , it was clear that this whole somaliland project was nothing but a qabilist creation by isaaq qabilists

lets try to move away from the qabilism i suggest that somaliland becomes part of the federal states of somalia isaaq can have their own governor and state with their own leader within that state and create their own small state

It's not a qabiliste creation sxb it was created by the British colonials and all of Africa is based on colonial borders we will fight for what's ours as Slanders until the end we are a nation not a qabil

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It's not a qabiliste creation sxb it was created by the British colonials and all of Africa is based on colonial borders we will fight for what's ours as Slanders until the end we are a nation not a qabil
so you are fighting for colonial borders you do realise youre capital city is a rip of harar
hergeisa literally means hararasagir or harar sagir in arabic that means little harar

that means youre borders extended all the way to diri dawa and harar, why listen to youre colonial masters, we where all one somalis hararis argobbas afars ,

so you are fighting for colonial borders you do realise youre capital city is a rip of harar
hergeisa literally means hararasagir or harar sagir in arabic that means little harar

that means youre borders extended all the way to diri dawa and harar, why listen to youre colonial masters, we where all one somalis hararis argobbas afars ,
Loool nah man I want a Somali state not with other cushites reer waqooyi Somalis who speak my dialect with my waqooyi culture everyone fights for colonial borders look at the Somali Kenya dispute it's all to do with colonial borders we are not different from the rest of the world if italian Somalia wants to join us we will join them by making burco the capital and bring the power to waqooyi Greater somaliland if not we wont compromise and if anyone is against that we will use brute force Inshallah

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Loool nah man I want a Somali state not with other cushites reer waqooyi Somalis who speak my dialect with my waqooyi culture everyone fights for colonial borders look at the Somali Kenya dispute it's all to do with colonial borders we are not different from the rest of the world if italian Somalia wants to join us we will join them by making burco the capital and bring the power to waqooyi Greater somaliland if not we wont compromise and if anyone is against that we will use brute force Inshallah
you dont want a somali state you want an isaaq state at wagooyi, why only qagooyi , thats so tinny niyo, just have a country for somali and other cushties

why the capital at burco its a tiny shithole of a city you might as well put the capital at berbera or even ziela town much better then burco

the roads leading to burco can kill you sahib:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
you dont want a somali state you want an isaaq state at wagooyi, why only qagooyi , thats so tinny niyo, just have a country for somali and other cushties

why the capital at burco its a tiny shithole of a city you might as well put the capital at berbera or even ziela town much better then burco

the roads leading to burco can kill you sahib:siilaanyolaugh:
Kkkkkk I want a waqooyi state it's more logical than cushitic sxb because cushitic isnt within my colonial borders I cant annex Ethiopias land can I dhulbhnte are on board warsangeli are on board and the rest of the people in SL are on board so it's not just isaaq maybe next president will be darood. We just dont agree with Italian Somalia sxb we dont speak the same dialect we dont have the same culture and we dont share the same colonial history. Our ancestors knew each other we didn't know these smoothies until 1960 when we first met them and it all went south from there let's not make the same mistake. And even if we are to join the southies which is highly unlikely we will be like puntland finessing the fgs taxes while we live good in Waqooyi

Are you retarded:gucciwhat:

You argue against colonial borders because you're anti Somaliland dont even hide that. Youre not anti colonial, Because you clear want to use the colonial name of Somalia and italian colonial flag for Somalia Italians made in the early 1900s, and colonial concept of borders with neighboring countries. Why don't you start your anti colonial beef with NFD, Djibouti and Somali galbeed:gucciwhat:

And your historically incorrect kid. British signed treaties and supported any clan that had access to the red sea

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Kkkkkk I want a waqooyi state it's more logical than cushitic sxb because cushitic isnt within my colonial borders I cant annex Ethiopias land can I dhulbhnte are on board warsangeli are on board and the rest of the people in SL are on board so it's not just isaaq maybe next president will be darood. We just dont agree with Italian Somalia sxb we dont speak the same dialect we dont have the same culture and we dont share the same colonial history. Our ancestors knew each other we didn't know these smoothies until 1960 when we first met them and it all went south from there let's not make the same mistake. And even if we are to join the southies which is highly unlikely we will be like puntland finessing the fgs taxes while we live good in Waqooyi
why do you care about colonial borders :shookgabre:

i dont care about where the colonials put their borders am going where my ancestors went and that includes most of the somali areas, afar areas, and diri dawa and harar am going to liberate the muslims in ethiopia again and follow in the steps of ahmed gurey :siilaanyolaugh:
who cares about the white mans colonial borders only an inferiority complex bantu cares :shookgabre:colonail borders kulaha

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Are you retarded:gucciwhat:

You argue against colonial borders because you're anti Somaliland dont even hide that. Youre not anti colonial, Because you clear want to use the colonial name of Somalia and italian colonial flag for Somalia Italians made in the early 1900s, and colonial concept of borders with neighboring countries. Why don't you start your anti colonial beef with NFD, Djibouti and Somali galbeed:gucciwhat:

And your historically incorrect kid. British signed treaties and supported any clan that had access to the red sea
:siilaanyolaugh:thier is a diffrence somaliland is recreatinng colonial borders, just so they can put themselves and isaaq on top all in the while alianating minority clans

while governing on the bases of isaaq qabils.

somalia isnt:siilaanyosmile:

:samwelcome:although i support greater muslim cushitia

Yeah phuck my identity itet We WuZ all picking cotton for the queen and shit a hundred years ago :wtf:

:wtfdis:

Last edited:
:siilaanyolaugh:thier is a diffrence somaliland is recreatinng colonial borders, just so they can put themselves and isaaq on top all in the while alianating minority clans

while governing on the bases of isaaq qabils.

somalia isnt:siilaanyosmile:

:samwelcome:although i support greater muslim cushitia
Loool Somalia is qabiliste sxb who has the power for the past couple years two clans while they abuse the minority clans we will elect our darood brothers then any SL haters wont be able to talk nonsense

why do you care about colonial borders :shookgabre:

i dont care about where the colonials put their borders am going where my ancestors went and that includes most of the somali areas, afar areas, and diri dawa and harar am going to liberate the muslims in ethiopia again and follow in the steps of ahmed gurey :siilaanyolaugh:
who cares about the white mans colonial borders only an inferiority complex bantu cares :shookgabre:colonail borders kulaha
Loool I care about colonial borders sxb I live and cherish my beautiful colonial borders hy are just Jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.