Wafti Somaliland Luqu Soo Dhaweeyey Maqaalada Badhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is that they seek the old borders for one main reason;

1. To eventually steal Dhulo and Warsan land and they have successfully been doing this for a while, look at the old maps and look at the current clan maps. Isaaq has made advances.

If this doesn't concern SSCers, I don't know what will.

Even in Futuh Al Habasha, it was written Maydh belonged to Harti. A lot of people are still blind to the fact that Isaaq has made the largest land grabs in North Somalia.
Futuh Al Habesha proved that Warsangeli are native to Sanaag, the rest are newcomers :trumpsmirk:

Even in Futuh Al Habasha, it was written Maydh belonged to Harti. A lot of people are still blind to the fact that Isaaq has made the largest land grabs in North Somalia.
Loool maydh belongs to isaaq walal chill theres my tuulo ruguuda just 20mins away from maydh
FB_IMG_1548604931247.jpg

The truth is that they seek the old borders for one main reason;

1. To eventually steal Dhulo and Warsan land and they have successfully been doing this for a while, look at the old maps and look at the current clan maps. Isaaq has made advances.

If this doesn't concern SSCers, I don't know what will.
Not true we ain't qabiliste ssc folks are family my great grandmother was warsangeli my other ayeyo was dhulbhnte my first cousins are dhulos we have family ties with harti so no ones gonna split us up we have always lived together the past war is in the past were moving forward now

Not true we ain't qabiliste ssc folks are family my great grandmother was warsangeli my other ayeyo was dhulbhnte my first cousins are dhulos we have family ties with harti so no ones gonna split us up we have always lived together the past war is in the past were moving forward now

Through intermarriage, Isaaq managed to gain new land and this is especially true in Sool.

When another FKD topic comes up, Isaaq will brag about this so no need to deny.

Smart Warsangeli sister, she broke it down.

She explained that they want to steal Sanaag for its economic worth; minerals, oil, gold etc etc.... as Sanaag is incredibly wealthy.

That's why Isaaq doesn't mind spending millions in bribes, they will make it back later.

I'd do the same if I was as evil as them and had langaab people and land; bribe my neighbours, marry their girls and keep pushing them until we are fighting over who really owns the entire area.

The SNM machine will never stop in its quest to conquer the entire North.

Status
Not open for further replies.